Votes: 214 49.0%
  • Another DC Hero

Votes: 90 20.6%
  • New WB IP

Votes: 133 30.4%

• Total voters

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
They got one last shot most likely, but I still don't see it being Batman though. That would be way too safe and kind of boring both for players and for them creatively. Maybe give Matrix IP a go.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
it HAS to be something new, the Batman well is dry and they made THE BEST Batman games ever, all of which are still very available.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
echoing what others have said that the safest bet for them would be to just do another batman game, and i wouldn't blame rocksteady if that's what they decide to do just to survive as a studio

would love to see them do something completely new though, but i'm not holding out hope

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I don't think they're getting another chance. I think they're done. Their expertise is single-player super hero games and WBD wants more GAAS. Do they really give the studio that just lost them $200million a shot at yet another GAAS game? I'd be surprised if they do.

But in the off chance they are allowed to make another game and it's a single player effort, then back to Batman or finally give Superman a chance. I don't see anything beyond either of those.

EvaUnit787

Aug 6, 2023
They are not owned by WB, but a TMNT games in the style of Arkham city/Knight that has both their van, maybe other vehicles for context set pieces, and sewers/skating would be amazing.

I just hope they survive to do another game like that.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
WB working out a miracle deal with Nickelodeon to get Rocksteady on an open-city TMNT game is my impossible dream scenario

They are not owned by WB, but a TMNT games in the style of Arkham city/Knight that has both their van, maybe other vehicles for context set pieces, and sewers/skating would be amazing.

I just hope they survive to do another game like that.

MY DUDE OR DUDETTE

Literally the previous post!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Rocksteady is a somewhat different dev these days as key Arkham devs have left (and Kevin Conroy has passed away) so even a return to Batman wouldn't be the smoothest thing.

... I'd still fucking kill for a Batman Beyond game.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
whatever the creatives wanna do

but i'd love sommit not comic book related

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
People are going to overwhelming vote more Arkham but I'm so fucking sick of Batman I am going to vote for another DC property. I'd take a new IP as well. Just no more Batman

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
After seeing the reception to Suicide Squad both positive and negative. I honestly think a Batman game where he fights the Justice League could be a big hit.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
WB working out a miracle deal with Nickelodeon to get Rocksteady on an open-city TMNT game is my impossible dream scenario

MY DUDE OR DUDETTE

Literally the previous post!

People have been wanting it for some time. In fact, TMNT was rumored to be their next game not long after Arkham Knight's release.

Would have been a much better timeline.

Chippewa Barr