• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
Apart from the pre installed games it was Phantasy Star I believe

psc1.jpg

Purely based on the cartridge's case. I had no idea what kind of game I am getting myself into, wasn't able to read the menus or anything. Made it just out of the starting village. LOL

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
My uncle gave me an Atari ST in the early 90s with a bunch of games. Out off all the games it came with the first ones I can remember playing was either Star Wars or Dungeon Master.

Decarbia

Oct 25, 2017
Got a NES with SMB/Duck Hunt, King's Knight, Adventures of Dino Riki and Donkey Kong Classics when I was like 3-4 I think. I don't remember getting it, I've just seen the pics. Earliest game I specifically remember opening for myself was Batman NES.

HabbyFresh

Nov 6, 2017
The first game I've ever owned was Sonic 2 on the Sega Genesis. My brother and I got the bundle one year for Christmas. So many fond memories playing that game. Although because he was older than me he'd always play as Sonic while I was regulated to being Tails...

spydersvenom

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas City
250px-Epyxs0118.png

It frequently gets confused with those not familiar with the C64 in the states, people think I'm talking about Donkey Kong (Mario was "Jumpman" in the arcade game). It may have taken like 8 minutes to load on tape, but at 5 years old I dumped hours into this one.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I can remember getting a snoopy g&w some time in the late 80s but also remember getting one of those cheap ass lcd display games from tiger games. Not sure I got first. As far as consoles it was the NES sometime in the early 90s. It was a smb/dh bundle.