Which gaming subscription services are you subscribed to?

• PS Plus

Votes: 379 54.8%
  • Xbox Live Gold

Votes: 283 41.0%
  • PS Now

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Xbox Game Pass

Votes: 283 41.0%
  • Nintendo Switch Online

Votes: 301 43.6%
  • EA Access

Votes: 91 13.2%
  • Other (Gamefly, Origin Access, Humble Monthly, etc.)

Votes: 103 14.9%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
PS+, Xbox Live, Switch Online, Gamepass, 2x WoW Subs. Probably going to drop Xbox Live, I just don't use my X1X, Gamepass I have for a $1 for 3 months but I haven't even played anything on it yet so not sure if I will end up keeping that also, more likely though than Live.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only XBL + GP. All multi on Xbox, so no need for for PS sub. Will never need Nintendo sub either as i barely use my Switch.

The correlation between Live and Game Pass sure is something, lol.
Fascinating right? Almost full parity, and shows the value of GP for XBL subscribers.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
Only Nintendo because i got a years worth for a fiver using the family shares thing with a bunch of friends.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
IF I subscribe it's only ever to PlayStation plus or switch online. I don't have an Xbox and so gamepass and Xbox aren't options.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Currently PS+, XBL, Gamepass. But XBL is expiring in a couple months and I just turned off auto-renewal. Don't play Xbox much and I still get cloud saves with silver. Gamepass I have a bunch of months because it was dirt cheap but I've barely used it except for FH4

PS+ I really only pay for because of cloud saves. Don't play much online or play the 'free' stuff. Wish Sony adds free cloud saves on PS5

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
I always find kind of interesting that the poll is kinda the opposite than what people actually post. I

Personally ps+ for my personal fix playing SFV or PES online, and Nintendo online because my daughters play Splatoon every now and then.

Nox Potens

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not a one. My preferred platform is PC, and I just dont really have any interest in subscription services.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
Just Gamepass and Nintendo Online right now, though I just pay a portion of a family pack on the Nintendo Online.

AvernOffset

May 6, 2018
None. I paid for PS+ once, and it felt like a huge waste. I've never bothered with any of these services since then.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Game Pass and Nintendo Online for me. I just re-subbed on Game Pass for the $1 for 3 months deal. Been subbed for a couple of weeks now and haven't touched it. Really need to find time to jump back into that Mutant Year Zero game. Put a few hours into it last time I was subbed. Once my GP sub expires I won't re-sub unless there's another cheap deal.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Currently Xbox Live/Game Pass, EA Origin Premier (stupidly, I wanted it for Anthem), Switch Online, and PS Plus. Will likely cancel PS Plus soon since I barely play my PS4 but I need to make sure it won't impact my Dreams play since that's the one thing I've used it for since God of War.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo Online, but only because some relatives convinced me to join them.
Also Humble Monthly. But still deciding if I should go with this month or keep it suspended.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
XBL Gold and Gamepass (prepaid until 2022).
Never played online on my PS4, only using it for all the great exclusives, which luckily are all SP.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo Switch Online for 2 years, 1 year free thanks to Amazon Prime. PS Plus only as long as they keep having the $40 Black Friday special, it's not worth any more to me since none of the free games are ever worthwhile - crap game, indie title I own on PC or Switch already, or was an AAA game I played 4-5 years ago.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I bought a year of EA Premiere and I must say it's well worth the money.
Bought a year of Nintendo Online, played a few games of Tetris 99 and highly doubt it will ever be renewed.
Currently have Humble Monthly on hold this month as I have too much to play as it is. Will reactivate if anything that interests me pops up.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
PS+, Xbox Live, GamePass, Nintendo Switch Online, Humble Monthly, Final Fantasy XIV
my monthly internet bill

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
American PS+ (I'm Zambian).
I do have US, EU and JP accounts though. Same applies to my Switch but I have not yet paid for Nintendo Online. During the free Splatoon 2 Demo, I got a taste of it and I played Dr. Mario and Super Mario Bros. to my heart's content. That was it. Considering it for Cloud Saves so we'll see.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox Live Gold - though I really havent made use of it in a long long time

Xbox Game Pass - Best subscription service hands down

PS+ - got it on sale to play Firewall Zero. Kind of wish I didnt get it

Nintendo Online - I got this free from Twitch Prime.

Oct 31, 2017
Humble Monthly and it's already too much as far as I concerned. Not really a fan of the concept itself.

I'm particularly wary of stuff like Origin Access and GamePass. I don't see how that can be a healthy trend in the long run.
When you start giving money to these companies aprioristically under the promise "We'll throw any game we make on your feet" I'm afraid it will only encourage quantity over quality on the long run.

Also PSN+, but I have hardly any use out if it, it's there just because I forgot to disable since I activated the first bonus subscrption.
I keep saying "I have to disable that" and forgetting about it.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Come June I will be off psn and xbl. I have gamepass till July. I will always grab the 1$ xbl/gamepass deal, if Sony offers it I will grab it as well.

I'm done paying more than a dollar for something that should be free.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
only NSO for me, but that's part of a family plan. i may not resub once it expires as i ended up not using it all that much.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
PS+ but I am dangerously close to quitting it.

Also on a family plan for the Nintendo service, but that's so cheap who cares haha

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Live, gamepass, ea-access

All for ages now, love ea-acess and gamepass

edit. Haven't bought a single game in +1 years because of these. I LOVE THEM

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
None, and I hope it stays that way. (Thus, poll doesn't work.)

I'm not fundamentally opposed to Humble Monthly, I just don't find it particularly interesting. The cumulative subscription stuff can drag itself onto the street and get shot as far as I'm concerned, and I have no real interest in online play.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
PS Plus till 2023
Switch til February 2020 (Had to try it for that price)
GamePass 3 months for 1 euro just rebought a xbox s for 4K movies and will not renew sub
PSNow till January 2020 Bought a year sub for 30 euro. Will not renew. Just did it for Red Dead Redemption.

Deleted member 3888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None, I think EA access and gamepass are pretty good deals but I don't really have a use for them yet, I already own most of the games I wanted to play (and haven't even played yet).

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
None, will sub to switch online when and if they put SNES at least games there.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
PS+ and Gamefly. I mainly use PS+ for the cloud saves, which comes in handy for both PS4 and Vita (my main systems atm).

Gamefly I'm really happy with as it lets me play a whole bunch of games without worrying about not liking them, and I also like the discounts they give for the games you do like and want to keep.

Deleted member 6263

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm considering dropping PS+ all together once my year sub ends later this year. I rarely play the PS+ games and never play online, it's just this weird FOMO on Plus games that keeps me subscribing and I think that FOMO is wearing thin.