jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot to say which ones I played:
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  • Cocoon
  • Starfield
  • Final Fantasy 16
I have 5 more games I have but haven't played yet. Hi Fi Rush, Forza Motorsport, Alan Wake 2, TotK, Dead Space.

Jun 5, 2023
Hmm Landed on 10. Definitely an Outlier for me and required having all the main consoles. I would only recommend doing that for the hardcore. You can play a good chunk of all the Goty noms on either of the big 3.

SinOfHeart

Shinra Employee
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Of the ones listed I've only played:
  • Metroid Prime Remastered - I've beaten the original (and it is one of my favorite games of all time), did not finish this version yet though (but the updates make it look nice)
  • Alan Wake 2 - Beat it. A bit of a mixed bag to me, but parts and elements of it are so cool I can kind of look past those weaknesses.
  • Baldur's Gate 3 - Still working on this. Enjoying it a lot, although the 3rd act is a bit mixed for me. In general I find city settings in these types of games fairly overwhelming and hard to get through, and that is the case here. I really liked the first two acts though.
  • Super Mario Wonder - Still working on it, but I really love what I've played so far. Probably my favorite 2D Mario in a long time (that wasn't Mario Maker)

Probably not super likely to check out most of the other games all that soon (have a fairly large backlog of stuff to play at this point), but I am interested in Hi-Fi Rush, so might look into that at some point.