• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 328 94.3%
  • Sunday

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
Thursday: "Oh thank god, I can stay up late because I only have to suffer through one last day."
Friday: "I'm free, I don't have to see this damn place for a few days phewww."
Saturday: -doing activities/being busy because it's the most bunched up freetime you have all week-
Sunday: "Please god no I don't want to go back tomorrow it's going to fast it's not fair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kill me nooooooooo."

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Sunday is mostly taken up by dread because the following day is Monday.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
I like Sundays. Sat the wife and I usually take our son out, do all our food shopping, ect. Sundays are usually our chill day and I appreciate that.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
Sundays fill me with anxiety. Worst is when I have an assignment deadline on Monday so I might have to fuck up my weekend working on it.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
On Sunday night I have the prospect of working the next morning hanging over me like the sword of Damacles. Saturday is a million times better.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
is this even a contest

saturday IS the weekend
sunday is filled dread about the coming week

Friday, Secret best day cause you have the whole weekend to look forward to

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Thursday usually has the best and wildest parties around here, idk why.

But out of those, saturday is the best. rip to those that work saturdays.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sunday evening started at about 4 o'clock is always the most depressing and anxiety-filled time of the week for me. Always.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Recently got into this discussion with a friend. I argued that Saturday is better, knowing that you could waste the entire day do nothing and still have all of the next day to make up for it.
Yup, Saturdays are great and I get to stay up till late playing something if I didn't go out to party. I'd add Fridays as well even if they're technically not part of the weekend, but the feeling of getting out of work on a Friday is unmatched.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
I voted Sunday. Saturday is the day I run errands, do yard work, do laundry, clean the house, etc. Sunday is when I really I kick back and relax.