Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User warned: Creating a troll thread. History of similar behavior. Threadmaking privileges revoked.
Video game execs like Jim Ryan and Phil Spencer often act as the public faces of the monolithic corporations that they preside over. An effect of this is that we get to see and hear them frequently, get a sense of how they view the world, what makes them tick. In some sense they are the parental figureheads of the companies that they are associated with. So with that in mind, which exec would would you prefer have raised you from birth? Contributed to your current values and worldview, and shared hard earned wisdom with you throughout your upbringing?

red mage

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2023

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
ok :(

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
i hate the exec meme crap. Reggie was insufferable, and Phil Spencer honestly always looks like the villain from a 90s Adam Sandler movie.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Lord Gaben. I will then ascend and take the throne of Valve.

....what a weird topic.

Tanaka

Oct 27, 2017
whoever has the best life insurance policy. If a billionaire falls down the stairs and his mansion was too big for anyone to hear it, was a crime really committed? Asking for a friend.

AhhBisto

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 30, 2023
UK
Bobby Kotick as I feel he would neglect me so much that he won't notice if I funnel money into a bank account in the Caribbean

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I wouldn't go with Phil - he'd keep promising me birthday presents and then never deliver.

But seriously, none of them. I like my dad. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.