• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a little scary when there are two threads from LA and LV talking about the same quake.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
this was one was strong enough that contemplated going outside just in case it somehow got stronger. yeah this one felt stronger than the last one but i was laying down for this one as opposed to sitting on a chair so it was a different sensation.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, much stronger, and longer. Las Vegas here. Still mild though. I assume it's centered in Southern California again. I hope everyone there is okay.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
that one was much stronger. so either it was huge out by the last one or centered somewhere else.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Stay safe everyone. Crazy to see so many threads at once like this. Scary.

Ghostmate

Dec 11, 2017
this was one was strong enough that contemplated going outside just in case it somehow got stronger. yeah this one felt stronger than the last one but i was laying down for this one as opposed to sitting on a chair so it might of been different.

First time I've ever stepped outside of the house for an earthquake, lol. Shit is crazy, isn't this like the third one in 48 hours...

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in a car and didn't feel it, didn't know about it until my mom called to check up on me.

I guess we were due some more.

Edit: If you're inside during an earthquake, stay inside. Go under a table or above your bed if you can't reach a table.

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
Felt it in Valencia; it was decently stronger compared to yesterday's. Nothing fell or broke, but way more swaying and a bit of legit shaking

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Felt it in Ventura county.. again very rolling and not jerky but it was strong.

Been a minute and now 2 in 2 days. We all gonna die.