• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 2, 2017
Seriously, it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. People just spitting on the pavement, what the fuck, people have to walk here.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I get the strong urge to do it when running. I do it into bushes when I am alone on the road. Y/N Am I still the worst. Wait. I'm not doing this. Asking for a friend.

Oct 28, 2017
If that's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen, you have lived a charmed life.

I don't see the issue frankly. There are much worse things on the ground than spit.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good job OP, now we can spot all the disgusting spitters coming out of the woodwork.
I'm sure they spit on their keyboard and their screen when they reply to us.
Fucking disgusting.
/blocked

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
It's worst when is not only spit that came came out of the mouth...

In my city the old citizen do that with a disturbing throat sound and without regard for the people around.

(Sorry for my english)

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is there a thread on this??? Like where are people suppose to spit? The ground is already dirty as hell to begin with

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Would you all spit on the floor in your home?
That's like not that same thing at all. One is a place where nasty car tires drag god knows what all day every day, dogs and cats and squirrels piss and shit on, and even people piss and shit on. And it's nothing a little rain water won't wash way.

When traffic drives through my living room and animals freely piss on my floors then we can compare the two.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The same people that don't wash their hands, stand up when peeing in the toilet and leave the seat up, throw their cigarette buds on the street and throw pizza slices out of their car window.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Only time I spit out in the streets is either 1) I have phlegm from being sick & I rather just spit it out than swallow it and 2) when I smoke, I produce a lot more saliva which causes me to spit out some of the excess. It's the reason why I don't do a lot of smoking.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Rarely see this but also living in a good community where people get fucked over for that. It's disgusting.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The streets have a lot worse things on them than spit, I don't really see the issue here

It's disgusting, especially if it's somewhere a person might place down a bag or something.

Spit into a bush or drain or even bin if you have to, there is almost NEVER a reason to spit directly onto the pavement.