Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Damn, I just wanna get buff and hang out with that buff dragon daddy but I can't find it anywhere

what do i do

Feb 10, 2018
Ring fit Wong get u buff, but I too want a more fun way to get fitter. it must be doing better then Nintendo expected the switch console is also in short supply in the UK.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Occam's razor is that it is popular and selling well and they having a hard time keeping up with manufacturing.

Kamiyouni

Oct 30, 2017
You could always get Fitness Boxing in the meantime. That was a small hit to before Ring came into the scene.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same, can't find a copy anywhere, though here is even harder since we depend on stores importing it.

Fitness boxing had an awful soundtrack so I gave up on that one

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
supply constraint and lots of people reselling to those quarantined in China

Ha. I was about to mention China.

It's sold gangbusters during the CNY holiday and in to the quarantine. The price was as high as 1700RMB/240USD from my local Wechat retailers last week. A new (final for now?) shipment came in, so I think the price has dropped a bit, but it was a massive hit in the China.

I imagine these things are made in China, and I'm sure the factory hasn't reopened, so it's scarcity will probably continue.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
It's been constantly sold out in Japan due to stock issues. America and other countries are also getting hit due to Chinese manufacturing problems due to the corona virus.

Game is worth the wait though.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
It's a hugely popular item amongst resellers trying to convert fraudulent gift cards to cash. More so than your typical reseller heavy items. Between the popularity and manufacturing issues, resellers have been snatching up everything that's left because they're guaranteed to at least sell for MSRP, and thus net a minimum 1:1 conversion.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I was just looking for this as I thought it would be a nice thing for the kids to fuck around with with school being out for God knows how long but its impossible to find anywhere.

What is my best bet to getting it online?

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I was just looking for this as I thought it would be a nice thing for the kids to fuck around with with school being out for God knows how long but its impossible to find anywhere.

I don't think it's available anywhere. It's consistently selling at $200 on ebay.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
You can buy it online, but you'll be paying at least $250 for a copy right now.

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017

Set up some alerts at nowinstock.

Ring Fit Adventure In Stock Tracker for Nintendo Switch - NowInStock.net

Looking for Ring Fit Adventure for Nintendo Switch but having no luck? Maybe our FREE Ring Fit Adventure In Stock Tracker can help!

I was able to grab one today, retail price, during a tiny window of stock appearing thanks to it.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
I got so desperate I ended up spending like $170 on it since my gym is closed. On Monday tried going to two sporting goods stores to just grab some dumbbells/kettlebells, and they were all sold out...

You can buy it online, but you'll be paying at least $250 for a copy right now.

Mostly true, but I was able to snag one for $170.