Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Boston seems like she should be dominating the paint more. She should have more than 4 points.

OP
OP
freetacos

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
They gotta make a more concerted effort to feed Boston in the paint. She's dominant but you wouldn't know it by watching this game. Looks like a team still figuring things out

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Indiana looked outmatched the whole game

Carrington is a hell of a player

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Connecticut is a title contender now that they're all healthy. CC is good but they have a long ways to go to figure out the spacing that will optimize the two of them

OP
OP
freetacos

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Yeah, Connecticut is a title contender now that they're all healthy. CC is good but they have a long ways to go to figure out the spacing that will optimize the two of them
Yeah Conn widely considered the 3rd best team behind LV/NY (maybe even 2nd depending on which version of NY shows up on a night by night basis). They are legit

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
CC has the second most swag I've ever seen of a WNBA player - Sue Bird has the most swag I've seen of any athlete in my life (both men's and women's sports) lol. Starting to stare at those Storm season tickets and figure out what all I have to give up to be able to afford them lol. I have a feeling my NWSL tickets here will start to go up as I got good seats that initial year they moved to Lumen...

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just bought a year of League Pass. Looking forward to catching more action

OP
OP
freetacos

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Yeah Phoenix played really well. The flip side is they were I believe one 3 away from their franchise record of 3PM in a game. They shot out of their minds on 3 this game.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Chuds on social media frantically trying to bury Clark for her turnovers in her first ever game.

That's how you know she is the real fucking deal lol

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago Sky opener tonight. Rookie debuts for Cardoso and Reese!