FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
I marked out for "Turbokiller"

This looks fun like the others I just hope they took the level design criticisms to heart.

erikNORML

Oct 30, 2017
Was ready to buy sight unseen because I love every wolfenstein, but damn, great trailer and being able to buy the deluxe edition for only 40 bucks and me and the wife can play together without paying a full 2x the list price for two copies? Done.

Just saw that deluxe with buddy pass is $40, will get that version to play with my wife. Wish more games had that

100% this. Me and my wife both have switches, but damn it sucks to have to end up buying two copies of co-op games. I always miss the DS/3DS download play option, this is the next best thing. I'd gladly pay an extra $10 to have this option for any game.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
wait i thought this was just a "what if.." thing but it looks like now the story is canon?! are we going to play as old man bj in wolfenstein 3? this is definitely a buy i just hope they'll improve the level design

Oct 29, 2017
Switch version day and date? Nice!

Such a welcome change! If only other developers could put the same level of effort into their own Switch releases...

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Hook it to my veins, I love the latest Wolfenstein series. Co-op is a great addition to play with my game sharing buddy

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I was excited for this since it was 1st announced however I was kinda hoping maybe it was some alt universe thing. This game takes place in 1980 which means its been almost 20 years since wolf 2 and BJ was already knocking on 50 then. Now because of what happened in wolf 2 that may not matter but that comes to the other thing, its been almost 20 years and they havent killed hitler yet? Or more like take down the regime in general

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
$30 is less than I expected. At that price, I can't resist biting. Copping $10 more for the Buddy Pass thing is probably smarter, though.

erikNORML

Oct 30, 2017
So I was excited for this since it was 1st announced however I was kinda hoping maybe it was some alt universe thing. This game takes place in 1980 which means its been almost 20 years since wolf 2 and BJ was already knocking on 50 then. Now because of what happened in wolf 2 that may not matter but that comes to the other thing, its been almost 20 years and they havent killed hitler yet? Or more like take down the regime in general

Hitler would likely be dead right? Even if just from natural causes. He wasn't looking so hot when we ran into him in Wolf 2....and this is like two decades after that.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Ugggghhhh. Loved the previous two games, but I really hate the tone here. Also worried that, since Wolf 2 underperformed, that this is what we're getting instead.

yeah the tone is a little weird. i mean the nazis rule the world in wolfenstein, that's fucking scary. they should go back to the games being a little more serious in tone and mood, sort of like wolfestein: tno which had just the right balance. it's a little too much "yeehaw let's kill the nazis and have fun" moodwise now. the nazis sort of feel like the first order in star wars now, not like a serious threat.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Oh great, that's a sweet price to boot.

Nice to see the Switch version actually being day and day with the other versions as well.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Ugggghhhh. Loved the previous two games, but I really hate the tone here. Also worried that, since Wolf 2 underperformed, that this is what we're getting instead.

Pete Hines already said that Wolfenstein 3 will happen. Younblood is a smaller spin-off similar to The Old Blood. It's even suggested in the title.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
interested in playing this series. should i play the 1st game before the 2nd or can i just jump straight in to the 2nd game?

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
interested in playing this series. should i play the 1st game before the 2nd or can i just jump straight in to the 2nd game?
I would recommend playing The New Order before The New Colossus, but The Old Blood is an optional prequel to TNO.

They're very character and story focused games, so jumping into Wolf 2 first would probably be a little strange.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The open ended parts were the worst parts of wolf 2 and I have no interest in co-op. Setting and premise sound cool though.

Plus the season pass of wolf 2 sucked.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
Eh. Will wait for reviews. Wolf 2's debut trailer was amazing, but turned out to be a major step back from TNO. MachineGames has to regain my trust.

DaCocoBrova

Oct 27, 2017
Was just playing the New Colossus last night. Never knew there was an Uber setting on PC lol! The game is top tier graphically.

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
How do they have that Southern drawl er.. maybe not drawl, but accent? Did they not grow up around the diverse cast of characters in the last game?

Nov 18, 2017
I was all in for the deluxe edition as that buddy pass is cool, but the more im thinking about it the less im liking it.

The buddy pass IS the deluxe edition then? as those other extra's aren't all that enticing if im honest.

The buddy pass is a great idea if included in the price, otherwise it feels more like im paying for the game and the cost of renting another copy for a mate with the deluxe edition.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Add "mutilating Nazis" to the list of cool ass shit that is even cooler with synthwave

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Steam store page list no single player mode. So seems that there isn't.
It's been reported all over the place that there's an AI partner you can use, including the OP of this thread.

Liberate Paris from the Nazi threat as you search for your father in the first open-ended co-op adventure in the series, either with a friend or an AI companion. Wolfenstein: Youngblood releases on July 26, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

Please tell me what all the good sp fps games are. I feel like TNC is the best sp fps after TNO, DOOM, and Titanfall 2.
DUSK
USKD
SKDU
KDUS

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Same day as Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus came out the same day as Assassin's Creed Origins and Super Mario Odyssey.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Fetch my neon coloured hatchet!
I see a lot of Nazis needing some "correction"!
d49.gif

I am fucking psyched.

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
I hope the level design and the difficulty is better. THe level design was just not that great, and the difficulty was really unfair. I loved Wolfenstein 1, Old Blood, but Wolfenstein 2 had massive issues in terms of level design, pacing and plot. Also the season pass DLC was a slap in the face, with reused levels. Wish they would have not even released that.

xChildofhatex

Oct 25, 2017
This is such a great trailer. They didn't really need to sell me on this game (coz I only missed out on TNC coz of time constraint but I bought it later anyway) but this trailer made me pre-order, so good job I guess.