Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You condone, enable and support this rhetoric by supporting this party and president. People have gotten hurt and died. This man further emboldens and breeds right-wing terrorism. What are you going to do about it? PS. Nothing.

Last edited:

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Republican-ERA, lol. Might as well make an OP to address Flat Earth-ERA while you're at it.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen somebody on ERA openly admit that they're still voting Republican.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Hint: they like the consequenxes, at best they don't care.
"I got mah tax cut!"

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I'm still waiting for Michelle Bachmann to be held accountable for pushing the whole "Planned Parenthood is selling baby parts harvested from abortions" hoax that ended up getting a PP employee killed.

Words have consequences. Thankfully for Republicans, they're immune to consequences.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
i feel like most of the republicans didnt make a move from the old board

edit, dear god i havent been there since the move and in the 30 seconds of browsing, its clearly hell.

Deleted member 28076

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Republican-ERA, lol. Might as well make an OP to address Flat Earth-ERA while you're at it.
s7qDXKu.jpg

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
i feel like most of the republicans didnt make a move from the old board

edit, dear god i havent been there since the move and in the 30 seconds of browsing, its clearly hell.

You been to the old board???!!

Lol, I just saw your edit. That's "containment" for you. I personally believe the reason its gotten so bad because they can now claim previous "enemy territory" as their own. Especially the guy who argued the Bell Curve for 10 pages.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure any Republican would feel comfortable expressing themselves around here. I'm center as can be and tend to stay away from the heat so I would be surprised. On GAF, sure it would have been but not here. Lefty left and center left is all that is left.

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

But the earth IS flat. They don't tell us this so we forget about GOD-ALMIGHTY. Y'awll remember the Tower of Babel? ALL TRUE. Jesus rode dinosaurs. 9/11 was an inside job. Knock the CRAP out of them. All Lives Matter.

giphy.gif

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Words matter way more than people realize (or exactly as much as some people realize).

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I mean, any conservative would see that exact clip and find nothing wrong. The whole point is that they agree with what Trump says. At best you'd get a "he's just being dramatic." At best.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017

Lol, I just saw your edit. That's "containment" for you. I personally believe the reason its gotten so bad because they can now claim previous "enemy territory" as their own. Especially the guy who argued the Bell Curve for 10 pages.
yeah wasn't expecting it lol. i dont want to derail this thread however

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Actually I do. Guess the other place went full WS

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen somebody on ERA openly admit that they're still voting Republican.
nah, they prefer to play semantic games and pretend they're just asking questions as if nobody has seen that before

otherwise they just hang around on gaming side and you don't see them unless somebody says something bad about the anime game they like

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Not helping your case using El presidente's favorite deflection.
What case? Am I on trial here? Some of you guys are so thirsty for controversy. You don't know anything about me and I don't have to prove anything to you. If the mods have a problem with me I'm sure they'll let me know, but feel free to use that report button if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.