Oct 27, 2017
The last one I watched was first Guardians of the Galaxy, or maybe the second Avengers movie, so I'd happily take the money. Hell, I'd do it a six pack and a ride home.

jman912

Dec 31, 2018
Of course. I mean, they release at most 3 or 4 movies a year. If you wouldn't pay $25,000 to see a movie, I don't see why you wouldn't take the deal.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Lol this is the easiest ones of these yet, of course I'd do it.
Hell, I'll throw in DC movies for free
Shazam is pretty good though, y'all should see it...

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
One of the strangest thread ideas ever.

I find them all to be middling at best and completely homogenized, so I don't watch them anymore. May I have the money now?

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
...is not this year an acceptable answer?

If not, I mean I guess I still would be able to read the wiki or spoilers. Easy-moderate yes.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Easily. I feel like these movies rot my brains each time I see them and I only really like one out of every 5 or so anymore. They entertain me I suppose but honestly, I could easily do without. Shit, with the state of tv now, I could probably give up ALL new movies for a year.

The_Land

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
Easily. I have watched one MCU movie out of all of the them and that was Infinity War on a flight to Switzerland last year so it was more of Era said this is good I'll check it out type thing. I just can't get into movie hype like game hype. Games have unlimited amount of options and some you can play for thousands of hours. A movie is over in 2-3 hours.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I already do that, so yes. Super hero movies are like AAA games, middle of the road committee designed garbage IMO. The challenge would be harder the other way around: Get $100k for watching every MCU movie in existence. That would require much more consideration :)

Last edited:

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably do it for $100 honestly. And I'm someone who actually goes and watches them all.

It's just not an important part of my life.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck . . . Yes. Easily. Doesn't matter how much I adore Marvel movies. I can wait a year for that kind of guap.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL, i think your grossly over estimating MCU appeal