• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Black/Velvet in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Tournament is probably the way they keep him from Almas for the moment.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Side note I really hate that Vanilla Midget has become an actual thing fans say...

That shit originated from Nash shitting on the Benoits, Malenkos, Jerichos, Guerreros as to why they shouldn't get pushed or be made stars... It was a bullshit phrase that used to be mocked because people recognized that smaller technical guys are awesome.... Now I see it being thrown around in earnest...
Nashvember lives on, baybay!

Dental Plan

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome.
Zach said it was better than anything WCW ever did
giphy.gif

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Holy Fuck. Those NXT tickets were certainly worth it. Insane show.

My five your old kid made me crack up.

When everyone is shouting to Adam Cole "Please Don't Die"

She was all.... "GO AHEAD DO IT! JUMPPP!"

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I forgot nxt was tonight. How was the War Games match? Hoping to watch it later tonight or early tomorrow morning before SS.

it was a wonderful bloody clusterfuck.

black v dream was amazing storytelling (and match too)

almas vs drew was fine, even very fine near the end. they both put in work, drew is just very boring.

4 way women match was good, but not great.

lars vs ohno was good for a hoss match, it was what it needed to be,

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
everyone in the war games came off looking like a million stars

everyone in the women match came off looking strong.

neither almas nor drew looked weak.

both black and dream came off looking amazing. one would argue dream more so.

is it so fucking hard? is it?

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dream has "it"

I cant explian it because if you are a fan of wrestling you know what I mean.
Dream can step into a wonderful hybrid of heel Goldust and Miz on the main roster next year and do wonders as the intercontinental champ. It's that good, that entertaining, that quickly.

Dude struck gold with his gimmick and he's maximizing it.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
everyone in the war games came off looking like a million stars

everyone in the women match came off looking strong.

neither almas nor drew looked weak.

both black and dream came off looking amazing. one would argue dream more so.

is it so fucking hard? is it?

But how can someone look strong if not at the expense of someone else?

kanechokeslam.gif

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
But how can someone look strong if not at the expense of someone else?

kanechokeslam.gif

I know youre joking, but the kane thing reminds me. Explain to me what good that random Balor squash did? How can someone possibly, non-jokingly justify it. I'm not even going into cenawinslol or roman territory tbh, its pointless.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I know youre joking, but the kane thing reminds me. Explain to me what good that random Balor squash did? How can someone possibly, non-jokingly justify it. I'm not even going into cenawinslol or roman territory tbh, its pointless.

Kane beats Balor.

Kane beats Seth.

Braun beats Kane.

Braun is king.

That's how Vince sees it. The reality is that Kane has been around so long and has had so many ups and downs that his legitimacy and overness isn't really affected by one or two wins or losses. Braun gains nothing more or less from pinning Kane now than he would have a month ago before those wins.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kane beats Balor.

Kane beats Seth.

Braun beats Kane.

Braun is king.

That's how Vince sees it. The reality is that Kane has been around so long and has had so many ups and downs that his legitimacy and overness isn't really affected by one or two wins or losses. Braun gains nothing more or less from pinning Kane now than he would have a month ago before those wins.

Balor beat Roman though.

Oh my god... wwe is just a giant game of Rock Paper Scissors

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
was anyone else very nervous watching Roddy and Cole up in the cage? Shit like that didnt use to bother me but these days, yikes.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Velveteen's selling is really good, but he needs better offense. He looks like he can do anything he wants but he often looks uncomfortable.

His look and physique are top notch though.

rancey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
just rewatching the dream vs black match

the crowd reaction after dream hits that new evolution of the ddt is really something. it starts a a kind of normal spot reaction but gradually applause builds and people all start standing up and there's a kind of roar of appreciation of the match going on underneath that too. pretty cool moment.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Other than the killer look and physique and character, Dream showed more personality in-match than most of the experienced main event talent in WWE.

He was Dream from bell to bell. He never stepped out of character to become a generic fighter dude.

Captivating and refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.