RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Update:
The game is available now with both a demo and the full game released, and the full game is on sale for $15.99 (regular price is $19.99):

www.nintendo.com

Wrestling Empire for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Wrestling Empire and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

www.nintendo.com

Wrestling Empire for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Wrestling Empire and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

wrestling-empire-switch-hero.jpg

wrestling-empire-switch-screenshot01.jpg

wrestling-empire-switch-screenshot02.jpg

wrestling-empire-switch-screenshot04.jpg

wrestling-empire-switch-screenshot05.jpg

Giant Bomb quick look of an older game in the series:

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Very fun game, shame he's abandoned the PC platform

Excited it to play it handheld thoughh

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
I highly recommend the super great friend play through of the original on ouya.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
These games own. Where else can you suplex a dude through two tables on the outside of the ring from a ladder inside of the Ring all while doing it with one arm because you lost the first one in an explosion that happens during the match

And all this takes place at a charity fundraiser wrestling event for a wrestler who died or whatever

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
I... huh. Okay, I played the original game on my phone years back, and... it was better than I expected(?). Its a junky mess of a thing, but the game was playable, which seems to exceed expectations for a wrestling game.

It's an awkward, poorly explained mess of a title, but there was a ton of evident work put in, even if the overall quality of the fighting system and game was... questionable. Like, where else will I accidentally kill knockoff Hulk Hogan after slamming him into a Clipart Christmas tree too many times? (True Story, i was aghast the first time I killed or ended the career of a wrestler).

Will there be an Xbox version? If so, I'll wait for gamepass.

Edit:
These games own. Where else can you suplex a dude through two tables on the outside of the ring from a ladder inside of the Ring all while doing it with one arm because you lost the first one in an explosion that happens during the match

And all this takes place at a charity fundraiser wrestling event for a wrestler who died or whatever
Exactly... the way scenarios and props and backstage events pile on top of one another is insane.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the announce trailer is a tribute to how janky and low quality are pro wrestling games and how thats part of their charm

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So like, is this just a really janky sorta Fire Pro game where you can just do whatever? Everything looks so slow but...Reign Maker?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LOL i've long loved me some mdickie games. the gm game is stupid fun times. just get a sword and hack off some limbs and get that blood spurtin everywhere haha

i hope they port the jesus game and the prison one too.

legend

Last edited:

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
I beg everyone to watch the NewLEGACYinc videos of MDickie's games. Only then will you understand the full appeal and potential of these crazy ass creations.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
MDickie games are so weirdly ambitious but they are not well made so they can not even match that ambition. But they actually end up being really interesting.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
What the heck is this...those screenshots cracked me up. I think I'm gonna buy this if it's a decent price!

I thought I posted this message yesterday but can't see it. Anyway I want this game!!

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Dam didn't know this was coming out. Loved playing with this broken mess of a game. Was so much fun playing it like years ago

japtor

Jan 19, 2018
For a taste of the insanity here's a Royal Rumble match I was watching in the background the other day (starts around 13 minutes in):

Spoiler: Kirk Angel lasts a surprisingly long time despite losing both arms and a leg. And be sure to stick around after the match for more action in the back!

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Since the nL videos are being posted for MDickie, time for best of nL Slip