• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Soon.

8kSiuAs.jpg

I don't really think she'll win it, but who knows.

And no, I don't know how she ended up being the WWE Universal Champion, too.

mPYCkHg.jpg

Anyway, GET WELL SOON, RHEA!

Edit: What is Roman up to?
HzGeIjO.jpg

Last edited:

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Random thoughts while checking out NXT first time:

Early backstage promo bits were quiet and rough. "General Manager" seems bad? Tatum's promo was cool.

First girls match was so odd. Sol came out and was so obviously athletic and aerobatic, but she seemed so stiff and slow on selling hits and reactions. Her opponent seemed completely forgettable besides having a nice body? Like even when she won she just kinda danced in place which was just a shuffle? lol

Dragon and Evans match was great. Evans could fucking fly around that ring and his momentum in hits was nuts. Dragon was pretty great all around in ring, but man that early backstage promo seemed bad lol

I was looking forward to the Tatum match, but not sure what to make of this match, a lot of chaos?

I feel like Briggs has the look of a dude who could be a superstar, idk if he's good at all but like size, look and presence is there. Nice to see Ivar have a better showing after Raw though.

They really sold the lead up to this main match really well. At a point I kinda laughed at the absence of cussing though, them talking shit to each other just hit a weird mark of real sounding, but fake at the same time. Like an uncanny valley.

The match itself? Preeeeetty meh? I thought Trick seemed bad on the selling side early in the match. Once it switched in momentum I thought it turned around.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
Oh, so NOW he's into Tekken! Years ago when they had the Royal Rumble in Phoenix he showed up at the arcade I was at and I played against him in MKII. He kicked my ass with his Liu Kang and I asked him if he played Tekken and he was like "Nah..."

I hope he goes to Evo this year, would love to get my revenge in T8

I think you changed him, because he's been playing Tekken 7 for a long time with the WWE Roster on UUDD Channel lol

View: https://youtu.be/H4qzjE1NUp8?si=xAS5n2wUlAv_tJU3

youtu.be

Solo Sikoa, Karrion Kross, Shelton Benjamin become playable in Tekken 7!!! (modded gameplay)

A man of few words, Solo Sikoa joins UpUpDownDown to play as himself in Tekken 7! What else does Austin Creed have in-store for a few more of the regular Tek...

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, so NOW he's into Tekken! Years ago when they had the Royal Rumble in Phoenix he showed up at the arcade I was at and I played against him in MKII. He kicked my ass with his Liu Kang and I asked him if he played Tekken and he was like "Nah..."

Which Tekken? Like if I was in his situation I would have only played Tekken 6 or 7, since I never cared for the old ones

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
...Kenny, is that you?

Lmao 🤣

I think you changed him, because he's been playing Tekken 7 for a long time with the WWE Roster on UUDD Channel lol

View: https://youtu.be/H4qzjE1NUp8?si=xAS5n2wUlAv_tJU3

youtu.be

Solo Sikoa, Karrion Kross, Shelton Benjamin become playable in Tekken 7!!! (modded gameplay)

A man of few words, Solo Sikoa joins UpUpDownDown to play as himself in Tekken 7! What else does Austin Creed have in-store for a few more of the regular Tek...

Oh has he now? That's awesome. You love to see it.

Which Tekken? Like if I was in his situation I would have only played Tekken 6 or 7, since I never cared for the old ones

They had TTT1. Can't remember if they had T3.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
You have no idea lol
I've gone down a rabbit hole of NXT parking lot brawls. This one is pretty wild. Santos trying to steal Swerve's gold grills 🥴😂

View: https://youtu.be/zzqtYjcu_hw?si=08mT3rJFPTO0fnZ7
youtu.be

Hit Row launch parking lot assault on Legado del Fantasma: WWE NXT, Aug. 17, 2021

Isaiah “Swerve” Scott demands Santos Escobar returns his grill, and a brawl ensues between the two rival factions. Catch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, ...

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1780605844821843990

KEY POINTS
  • Ex-WWE CEO Vince McMahon is taking lavish vacations and staying in touch with former President Donald Trump since he left the organization that he turned into a global phenomenon.
  • McMahon resigned as executive chairman of the WWE earlier this year after a former employee, Janel Grant, accused him of sexual abuse and trafficking, allegations he has denied.
  • McMahon has not stayed in contact with WWE leaders, but has been in touch with John Cena and Dwayne Johnson, two of the wrestling outfit's biggest success stories.
Sooner he gets put on trial and jailed the better.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure not being afraid of losing your job over something a simple as a sneeze in front of your boss does wonders for morale.

Your boss not raping coworkers in the office probably does a hell of a lot also. I'm not an E fan and I don't watch the product but I cannot imagine working in that environment and for 20 years basically having no choice if you wanted to pursue wrestling at the top level outside of moving to Japan.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Your boss not raping coworkers in the office probably does a hell of a lot also. I'm not an E fan and I don't watch the product but I cannot imagine working in that environment and for 20 years basically having no choice if you wanted to pursue wrestling at the top level outside of moving to Japan.
Yeah, no shit.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
You realize this is only a civil trial, correct? He doesn't go to jail for a civil case. He hasn't been criminally charged...yet.
I do realize this is a civil trial, yes. But there's other investigations and things ongoing, and I hope one of them catch him out and manages to make him serve jail time or something.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022

Tekken 7 is like the most played game on his channel.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Since Cody's title holding is the latest hot topic, random reminder that while very mid as a wrestler, Alexa Bliss has by far the GOAT belt-holding technique

tumblr_pikhgqOvMm1rmv1vdo1_540.gif