• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
Since Cody's title holding is the latest hot topic, random reminder that while very mid as a wrestler, Alexa Bliss has by far the GOAT belt-holding technique

tumblr_pikhgqOvMm1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

Seth was right there, too

1428716146907.gif

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda like the dragging or holding to the side look. I think Undertaker held it like that? I'd want Heyman holding it up to me like he prays to Roman.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
saw an idea floating around of them doing the Punk / Cena thing with Drew winning the world title, fucking off with the title since he doesnt have a new deal (in kayfabe), maybe even work some indies or TNA or something. then they have a tournament for the world title, Punk wins that, and Drew comes back for the unification vs Punk.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Dave also said the Truth stuff wasn't funny and was "dying out there with crowds" and then you watch a clip from Raw and the whole crowd is into it...

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
Not every wrestler is there to put on 5 star classics but trick is super over with the crowd so that means he is doing what he needs to do

Karsha

May 1, 2020
People need to realize that after a certain age, you need to triple the amount of gym and diet you do to keep the same shape of the body that you had and this might have a toll on your body, especially your knees or shoulder bursa. He looks and far more natural and healthy, a shame that the same people that are against bullism and fat shaming, shame someone for loosing his abs lol

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
lmao being out the loop and seeing youtube recommend wwe videos is amazing,why in the holy fuck Ziggler has the NXT belt in 2022 lmao again

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
lmao being out the loop and seeing youtube recommend wwe videos is amazing,why in the holy fuck Ziggler has the NXT belt in 2022 lmao again
I actually forgot about Ziggler working NXT 2.0 for a period to try and get eyes on NXT 2.0 for ratings and apparently Vince wanted to call up Bron Breaker but it got dropped when he saw the match they had on RAW after Mania and Breaker stayed in NXT until last week.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
relevant to this thread soon enough

www.resetera.com

Netflix adds 9.33 million subscribers in Q1 2024, blowing past estimates to reach nearly 270 million total News - Entertainment - Video/Streaming

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/netflix-subscribers-2024-q1-earnings-1235975242/
The last thing I saw on Netflix a few weeks ago was a documentary series relevantly titled American Nightmare. While I liked it, up until that point, I haven't logged in lately because Netflix's portfolio is more miss than hit for me now.
But it's not even a supernatural character. She's just stalking whoever holds the championship.
So, Sid Vicious 2.0? There was even a wrestler called The Stalker (portrayed by Barry Windham).