Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
He probably watched on TV and figured the training was comparable to training for the Olympics, but as Kurt Angle has said previously the training for WWE/professional wrestling is much harder because there's much more to learn before you even get to the wrestling. There'd been reports for a long while that they wanted him to put more effort into training with them but he wanted to juggle both and ultimately I guess they've decided he either wasn't committed enough to them or improving enough to continue their investment in him. And honestly, nothing of value is lost because his brother in NXT is much better.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Crowd sounds hotter than last night already.

Hahaha KO sneaking into Cody's locker room and stealing a banana.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
oh shit my sub is still active from Mania, wonder if it holds for the next 2 hours lol. I know it expires today.

KO soaking it in :D

Last edited:

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
Hilarious, they cut the intro music volume so they could just have the crowd sing it / have the home viewer soak it in.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Odd card for this one, but at least it won't drag.
Event is a borderline Smackdown exclusive ppv featuring a guest appearance Damien Priest, takes me back to the days of backlash 05 or something where you got the struggle raw exclusive backlash.

Why's this solo theme sound like a loop I'd see a fortnite character dancing to in the pre game lobby lol

oh shit my sub is still active from Mania, wonder if it holds for the next 2 hours lol. I know it expires today.

KO soaking it in :D
Gonna cut out mid pinfall after a finisher lands for the SUSPENSE

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
If this was under the old regime, instead of the split screen we'd be enduring endless dunn camera cuts between both fights that misses the moments

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
wait this Solo theme is kind of a banger tho

we want roman chants lol
Always has been. As much shit as the music gets, they got some bangers, went through all of it playing WWE 2K24.

Them beating the shit out of each other with the Prime stuff and even spitting on the sign seems like a nice compromise on the product placement.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I love that they still sell the fact that you don't headbutt a Samoan. Lmao.

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
Crowd hasn't even thought of sitting down this entire time. I'd be pissed in my wheelchair if I was there hah.