jpv_13

Oct 30, 2017
That was a good match, not amazing, but they put in a good match.

Somebody had compared it to the older Takeover's in terms of the card structure and only having 5 matches and it really reminded me of those cards.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
that felt like a Smackdown match, but the crowd definitely brought it up a few notches. Highlight of the PPV was obviously the opening match.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Uso's fight was the best one of the night solely because the crowd was really extra, he played the crowd like a conductor

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

View: https://x.com/KingRicochet/status/1786822876240425393
bonk-doge.gif

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Triple H asked in the press conference about Fightful and other's reporting on Drew Gulak being released and if it had anything to do with Ronda's comments, said that he wasn't released but his contract "was not renewed." Also said "if you're going to cite news sources, pick good ones."

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Was the other Toga brother a known wrestler? I've never heard of him, thought Fatu was about to debut but nope

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wrestlemania on Easter Sunday and 4/20, that's going to be one expensive weekend in Vegas. Hotel rates are going to be crazy.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't watch Backlash, but I saw on twitter that THE GOAT Tanga Loa showed up. Michael Cole mentioned EVIL and called Shingo "Shinto" so that's fun.

No one on this roster is ready for Tanga's devastating strikes.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad they're coming to Vegas. I didn't want to go to 39 in LA when Vince was still in charge because I knew I would be disappointed. I'll definitely go to one in Vegas, though, as it's only a few hours away.

Edit: Is Punk slowly turning into Bruce Campbell?

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Triple H asked in the press conference about Fightful and other's reporting on Drew Gulak being released and if it had anything to do with Ronda's comments, said that he wasn't released but his contract "was not renewed." Also said "if you're going to cite news sources, pick good ones."

I think he is talking about Fightful and not Ronda

View: https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1786873950326133192

View: https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1786883944073384405

In reaching out to WWE after the conference, we were told by the company that Levesque's comments were not meant to be taken as him "knocking either site" but that he was taking issue with the person asking a question based on reports "a talent was released when in fact the talent's deal was simply expiring."

We were also told that no offense was "intended."

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
that was a fun cluster fuck.

LonestarZues you're the one with the scoops, did we know Tanga Loa was signed? or even free?

I vaguely remember reading his contract expired around the time Tama's did, but no one seemed to care because he sucks 😂. asmith906 can post those awesome gifs of his is he hasn't already on this thread. Let's see if he's motivated or just there to cash a check.