Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I assume maybe they didn't talk about it a lot to let it still develop. I want to double check and make sure I wasn't just assuming. I instantly wondered if it was a way to pencil in a loss for cody without losing the title belt, once he had two I mean. I went back and looked, yeah he does mention if Cody would win it it'd make him a grand slam champion and some other stuff.
Ah yeah I remember the Grand Slam line, but there was nothing from Logan Paul's side or officially on commentary etc to say Paul was putting the US Championship on the line, and there's nothing on the WWE.com match preview to say either. If it comes up next week, he'll worm his way out of it somehow during the contract segment next week while slipping in a plug for his drink.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Corbin was cooking?

View: https://x.com/Raion74_/status/1789270265869848752

Maybe Cody was like

"yo Hunter, I want to do this gimmick in WWE"

23ed7eb04721af15df2a7ffe84216839

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
AS she should im all for wrestlers getting that bag, WWE would be dumb as fuck to let her leave she would be offered an AEW contract withing min of her deal expiring.
Get Paid for sure. Even if AEW Offered more, no way I would go there as a female Wrestler. NXT women get more screen time. I also think Lynch is like Rollins a WWE lifer.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
That would suck, Saturday events are much better and doubly for the international audience. Do people actually watch Power Slap?

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Fuck that, as an European watching the events on Sunday is nearly impossible since they end at 5am and you have to go to work at 8

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Everyone loses in that deal except the folks in the Pacific Time (worst zone).

Like obviously Eastern Time folks don't have it as bad as EU and others but it'S still events that end quite late on a "work night" where you got to wake up early the next morning.

This sucks.

Niimu

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah Sunday PPVs are unwatchable being from EU, I can do it maybe once a year for WM and that's it, it would really really suck if they end up moving them from Saturday.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Becky is going anywhere, but it will depend on what her priorities are. Does she want to spend more time at home with her daughter? If so I can see her leaving if WWE doesn't give her a more relaxed schedule if that's the case for example.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

Yeah I'm not actually sure Zelina is actually injured here. She hasn't wrestled a match since April 5th. I don't think WWE would have put her in that tournament if she was actually injured. I feel like it's more likely she is catching some heat from the remarks she made in a recent interview that likely didn't sit well with pretty much anyone in the back. I feel like Maxxine is gonna sneak out a win tonight, just to immediately get rolled by Iyo tomorrow night on RAW.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I'm not actually sure Zelina is actually injured here. She hasn't wrestled a match since April 5th. I don't think WWE would have put her in that tournament if she was actually injured. I feel like it's more likely she is catching some heat from the remarks she made in a recent interview that likely didn't sit well with pretty much anyone in the back. I feel like Maxxine is gonna sneak out a win tonight, just to immediately get rolled by Iyo tomorrow night on RAW.
If you're going to bring something like that up you need to add context of what she said to supposedly ruffle those feathers.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
If you're going to bring something like that up you need to add context of what she said to supposedly ruffle those feathers.
I thought the article on Fightful was posted here already.

She went on a mini rant about how WWE missed the boat by not giving her the title at Backlash last year (nevermind the fact that Rhea had literally just won it), and how WWE did nothing to capitalize on her momentum, and that she should have won MITB and the WWE Women's Title, instead of Iyo.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I thought the article on Fightful was posted here already.

She went on a mini rant about how WWE missed the boat by not giving her the title at Backlash last year (nevermind the fact that Rhea had literally just won it), and how WWE did nothing to capitalize on her momentum, and that she should have won MITB and the WWE Women's Title, instead of Iyo.
Oh yeah, she's getting high on her own supply there.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Singin

20-10 years ago totally, but now in a generation that fully embraced anime as a serious medium a lot of people have at least some mimimum notion of what asuka was trying to say to iyo, even Corey says "I even know what baka means" and if they didnt know, at least they find anime cool so they will just listen and maybe see the translation later

Funnily enough, you can see the evolution of the west towards anime thanks to this thread asking how the hell draw a poster with the rock in manga style in 1999, check the thread, is great

View: https://twitter.com/Richmond_Lee/status/1601421256678858752?lang=es

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I'm watching some stuff from the house show right now and I cannot understate how fucking bad Bayley's new theme is. It's by far one of the worst def rebel themes ever released. Even the Crazy Bus theme sounds better than it, because at least it's funny bad.