• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Only one wrestler really could

mP7Znq8.gif

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Last time I saw this he did it to an ambulance truck

Now he's moved on to big rigs huh.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
why can't this be filmed like it was a shoot?

Stupid shit like cutting to the roof of the truck and reaction shots of the crew. This should be shot like people were in a fucking panic and scared to record a monster running lose and instead its like an episode of family matters.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania

Stupid shit like cutting to the roof of the truck and reaction shots of the crew. This should be shot like people were in a fucking panic and scared to record a monster running lose and instead its like an episode of family matters.
Problem with WWE in a nut shell. They know everyone knows its a work so they don't even bother trying.

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Ha ha, okay, that's a pretty cool stunt-"

*camera from the truck's point of view*

*kevin dunn cuts.jpg*

goddamnit

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why was there a camera on top of the truck? More importantly, why is Kane in a title match in 2018?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Can't mess with the vision of Kevin Dunn

PYkVxiV.gif

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I like how he stormed into the trailer, asking what everything was, and then did absolutely nothing to the equipment.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch wrestling.... Kurt Angle was the bald guy in the suit next to the truck? Man, his acting skills are horrible.
most acting in wrestling is shit.

It works best when guys are trying to be real or can be improvisational but today they are required to read scripts of subpar days of our lives writers.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
my favorite part was the security officer clearly attached to the building is like...what the fuck is this?? and just looks not impressed at all or cares lol