• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
These day one titles don't do much for me but I'm hoping in the future we get at least one well-reviewed indie dropping day-and-date on Game Pass every month. That would be dope.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Time to revisit Oblivion. Also, do we know the games that are going to be dropped off the list? I know some games do every month at least.

OP
OP
pswii60

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Time to revisit Oblivion. Also, do we know the games that are going to be dropped off the list? I know some games do every month at least.
I'm not sure this month, but interestingly a bunch of games that left a couple of months ago re-appeared on Game Pass a couple of weeks ago without any announcement (D4 for example). So even when games leave, it seems they can ninja-drop back on to the service.

EDIT: Only 3 games leaving this month:

Bard's Gold (Xbox One)
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox One)
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (Xbox 360)

With those leaving taken in to account, Next Up Hero added tomorrow, July's 9 additions, plus another to be announced on 10th July, that'll be a total of 184 games on the service.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic additions. In for Vermintide 2, Shadow Complex Remastered, Abzu, Dirt 4 and Human Fall Flat.

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't mind another run through Shadow Complex. Have the 360 version already but will try this out.

Vermintide is a great addition, especially being MP focused. Will help keep the game populated. Didn't play the first one, will definitely give this a try

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Solid month.
Looking forward to Vermintide and maybe will try out some of the other games.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Thats a pretty great month, nice to see stuff like Vermintide 2 launch into Gamepass.

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Damn, got the Game Pass this month for 1€ and I was about to cancel it because it wan't very appealing to me, but from the new additions I want to play Vermintide II, Dirt 4, Shadow Complex, Zombie Army Trilogy and Abzu.... guess I'll renew my subscription.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Man, those are some great games. I never played Oblivion, I would be up for that.

Shame I don't have the time...

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play Dirt 4, Vermintide especially. Will play Oblivion again and Humans Fall Flat sounds hilsrhila.

Good month.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wouldn't mind another run through Shadow Complex. Have the 360 version already but will try this out.

Vermintide is a great addition, especially being MP focused. Will help keep the game populated. Didn't play the first one, will definitely give this a try
1000 achievement points for Shadow Complex vs original 200 too

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Great list...man might have to jump back into F3, esp. with X enhancements.

Abzu, Vermintide 2, and Shadow Complex as well...yeah Game Pass rules lol.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
New to Xbox and Gamepass. This seems like a really great service in all honesty. One quick question tho... How long do these games usually stay in GamePass before being rotated out? Like, a month, two months?

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to revisiting Shadow Complex. Loved the original, never got around to the remaster.

Been intrigued by Human Fall Flat too, so nice of that to pop up

dreamcast

Oct 27, 2017
New to Xbox and Gamepass. This seems like a really great service in all honesty. One quick question tho... How long do these games usually stay in GamePass before being rotated out? Like, a month, two months?
I'd say on average at least 6 months. Microsoft titles are indefinite. Like someone mentioned above though, games may leave, but they come back.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Interesting. I looked at the list and thought "weak month", and then was surprised to see all of the positive comments here. Hopefully next month is better for me personally. The last few months haven't been good for me after a much better start to the year.

JaggedSac

Oct 25, 2017
Burbs of Atlanta
What other games are releasing in July? Although I wouldn't think they would want people to be able to Pre-order a game that was going to release day one on Gamepass.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
I'll replay Oblivion and FO3

Definitely playing Verm 2 and Dirt 4

Still need to finish Abzu, so I'll play that.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017

Yoda

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, I just bought Oblivion a couple weeks ago when I purchased my X. Good list tho. Gamepass is too legit!

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm not sure this month, but interestingly a bunch of games that left a couple of months ago re-appeared on Game Pass a couple of weeks ago without any announcement (D4 for example). So even when games leave, it seems they can ninja-drop back on to the service.

EDIT: Only 3 games leaving this month:

Bard's Gold (Xbox One)
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox One)
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (Xbox 360)

With those leaving taken in to account, Next Up Hero added tomorrow, July's 9 additions, plus another to be announced on 10th July, that'll be a total of 184 games on the service.
Nice. Seems the long term goal is to add as many games as they can do the library.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to play Human Fall Flat and Abzu, awesome. Might replay Shadow Complex and check out the remaster too.

How does Dirt 4 compare to Dirt Rally? Is it more of the same? Rally seemed good but I found it a bit too difficult to get into.