• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
See I asked about this in another thread but unfortunately I don't think the people who responded knew about this either.

Just to be clear normally you get 1 exrta month for turning it on, but only one time. During the sale every extension was giving you an extra month. Is that correct?

I don't know if it's intended behavior, but during the sale, it happened to me for both Game Pass and Gold.

Tbone3336

Oct 28, 2017
I think Ashen, Afterparty and Phoenix Point will all be ~well reviewed~. Just a hunch tho

I read your post and did not know Phoenix Point was planning to release on Xbox and just saw their page announcing it. Awesome news, game looks phenomenal so far. Really glad I saw your post, so I am super pumped even though it is a year away. Ashen thankfully seems much closer and I am in for that as well.

WizzNARD

Jan 5, 2018
Comparison videos of Fallout 3 and Oblivion on the X:

Is there some upgrades for the S as well, because while the X version looks very nice, the S version seems better than what it would look like on 360?

Though maybe it's just wishful thinking, since I have an S and probably won't be able to get an X for a bit still.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Is there some upgrades for the S as well, because while the X version looks very nice, the S version seems better than what it would look like on 360?

Though maybe it's just wishful thinking, since I have an S and probably won't be able to get an X for a bit still.
The S generally retains the same graphics quality as the original 360 versions. If there is any improvement on the S, it's usually on the framerate side.

WizzNARD

Jan 5, 2018
The S generally retains the same graphics quality as the original 360 versions. If there is any improvement on the S, it's usually on the framerate side.

Yeah, deep down I knew that. Like I said wishful thinking! I think that fact that I'm on an S and have a 4K tv tricks my brain into thinking BC games look better than they do, and I guess the S does upscale games so that's probably what I'm seeing.

Last edited:

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the bump. Is there any way to know what's leaving game pass and when? Cheers.

Shivers

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
will vermintide 2 come on game pass at 12am gmt? so like 2 hours? or do xbox releases tend to be mid-day?

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we keep the progress from the beta or does it restart ? Can we update the beta client or need to download all over again ?

JaggedSac

Oct 25, 2017
Burbs of Atlanta
Can we keep the progress from the beta or does it restart ? Can we update the beta client or need to download all over again ?

I deleted the beta client so I don't know if it would upgrade.

As for progress, it was my understanding that progress would be reset, but I just logged in and my progress and items are still there. They may still reset everything at midnight though, so I will just wait to keep playing.