jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Little Kitty, Big City is a nice little game. I found it odd that really there's one quest that you can relatively quickly complete to "beat" the game, and 90% of the game is essentially optional. But I enjoyed running around doing a few of these optional tasks and finding hidden areas. The game definitely fits the mold of a cosy game to play between other games.

I also found it a nice touch that the cat is afraid of cucumbers, lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Little Kitty, Big City is a nice little game. I found it odd that really there's one quest that you can relatively quickly complete to "beat" the game, and 90% of the game is essentially optional. But I enjoyed running around doing a few of these optional tasks and finding hidden areas. The game definitely fits the mold of a cosy game to play between other games.

I also found it a nice touch that the cat is afraid of cucumbers, lol.
Is the cucumbers an actual thing in life? I was so confused the first few runes that happened.

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I'm almost finished with A Crab's Treasure and must say, what a great surprise.

I never really played Soulslikes before because they were often too heavy and dark in tone. Also, the infamous high difficulty really put me off for the longest time. I decided to give this one a go to see if the genre could scratch any itches I had.

I believe it is a great first step for anyone that wants to get into the genre. The narrative is surprisingly well executed with a lot of humour and social/environmental criticism. Oh, and the graphics and music are also very good.

Definitely recommend to anyone that, like me, could never really get into any From game.

It actually spiked my interest to try DS1, finally.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I recommend saving regularly in Little Kitty, Big City as it's a little buggy and I got stuck in a box and had to revert the save.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
Man Pentiment is such a perfect game for Cloud gaming on mobile. It doesn't even use that much data since very often the screen is static.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Finished Supraland Six Inch Under before it leaves Game Pass. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one, too. Combat is still clunky and some puzzles are definitely hard to solve, but it's certainly an enjoyable 6-10 hours depending on how much you explore.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else have Doom 2016 and Halo 5 showing up in their "My Library" tab on the pc Xbox app? They are not installable, but maybe they are getting ready to release them on PC Game Pass soon.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Does anyone else have Doom 2016 and Halo 5 showing up in their "My Library" tab on the pc Xbox app? They are not installable, but maybe they are getting ready to release them on PC Game Pass soon.
Do you own them from the Xbox store? I don't see them in my library, though I don't own them.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Do you own them from the Xbox store? I don't see them in my library, though I don't own them.
I own them both on Xbox and they show up on the pc Xbox app. Doom 2016 and Halo 5 are the only games on there that are not installable in my library. Maybe they are adding Xbox Play Anywhere to these games and are accidently showing up early in the library before they are ready.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I own them both on Xbox and they show up on the pc Xbox app. Doom 2016 and Halo 5 are the only games on there that are not installable in my library. Maybe they are adding Xbox Play Anywhere to these games and are accidently showing up early in the library before they are ready.
Id be shocked if Halo 5 comes to pc randomly. Either its play anywhere, or its part of being able to stream owned titles and itll show up with a cloud play button. Or its a bug lol

Lui

Sep 22, 2022
I see Halo 5 there but also RE3 remake (specifically the console version) is showing up in my PC library as well so yeah likely a mistake or something to do with streaming owned games.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I don't have any of my Xbox only games showing up on my library on PC either (Dark Souls, Elden Ring, for example). DOOM 2016 and Halo 5 are Microsoft games though, so it does beg the question if streaming owned titles is going to be Microsoft only games... which would be.. disappointing.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
With Hellblade 2 coming soon, I figured I'd give the first game a shot...

Nope.

Kudos to them for making such an unsettling game. I assume that's what they set out to do, and they certainly delivered. So I get all the accolades the game got. But it's not for me. The game needs a Reduced Frights option... Plus you can lose progress if you fail too much? Definitely not a game for me. I played some Little Kitty Big City afterwards to clear my head of that experience.

ShadowGldtr

Mar 26, 2024
Been having a ton of fun playing Inkulinati and The Wandering Village.

Love how Inkulinati is relatively chill to play and the art style is phenomenal. The Wandering Village has also been a good game to just wind down and not focus on min-maxing too much.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
TW_Coming-Soon_5.14.2024-6ea7c5665e4ed25634f8.png

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Chants of Sennaar was in my steam wishlist and I didn't even know was on console, unexpected!

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Them leaving games:
Leaving May 31
Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Farworld Pioneers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Pac-man Museum Plus (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Little Witch in the Woods (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Railway Empire II (Cloud, Console, and PC)

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll check out Chicory. Also genuinely kinda sad the pac-man collection is leaving. I didn't play it often but fun to boot up every once in awhile.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to Chants of Senaat and Humanity in particular.

Enjoying Jedi Survivor - I die a LOT though. Think I need to just hold block a lot more, i'm trying to parry everything likes it's Lies of P or Sekiro and messing it up a lot.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
you cannot. the message is a bluff/misdirection
Interesting. Though doesn't change the fact I won't (can't) play this:)

Chants of Sennaar, nice! That was high on my to play list. Along with the coming Humanity.

Them leaving games:
Leaving May 31
Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Farworld Pioneers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Pac-man Museum Plus (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Little Witch in the Woods (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Railway Empire II (Cloud, Console, and PC)
If you haven't played it, play Chicory. It's fantastic. And then go play Wandersong too if you haven't.

lion9t

Unshakable Resolve
Aug 4, 2021
Finished Fuga 2 finally .. I wish I have 1 more week to get all achievements .. but no issue since I got the true ending ( less demanding then Fuga 1 ) ..

loved most of it.. specially the soul canon twist in boss battles ..

Hope they add more variety to enemies and music in 3rd one

MMBosstones86

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Chants of Senaat and Humanity in particular.

Enjoying Jedi Survivor - I die a LOT though. Think I need to just hold block a lot more, i'm trying to parry everything likes it's Lies of P or Sekiro and messing it up a lot.

I'm actually finding Parry'ing in these Jedi games a LOT easier than most Souls-likes. I usually just dodge away from everything instead of trying to hit the Parry window. Most enemies have a similar cadence of attacks to Parry.

Problem with Just powerBlocking everything is your Block bar will get broken on some longer flurries.

stealth edit : Really enjoying Survivor so far, just fixed the Mantis, but I don't want to leave the first planet! So much still to see. Wish the game was better optimized on PC tho. Running rough.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I don't want to make a thread but I hate click-baity shit but I'll ask here: for people that got in the 3 year gold-to-GPU thing when it was hot (aka 2 years ago) and they are about to run it's course (mine ends march 2025 I think), would you do another 3-year conversion given the current state of MS and all the rumours about gamepass?

Blackueen

Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
I don't want to make a thread but I hate click-baity shit but I'll ask here: for people that got in the 3 year gold-to-GPU thing when it was hot (aka 2 years ago) and they are about to run it's course (mine ends march 2025 I think), would you do another 3-year conversion given the current state of MS and all the rumours about gamepass?
Good question, mine ends in the first days of June and I'm debating on it too. I'm thinking on subscribing for another year and see what will happen.

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is ending in a few days and I'm not renewing. Right now I don't feel like investing any further in the Xbox ecosystem, it all depends on where we go from here.

tiza blanca

May 9, 2020

My GP ends in August and I'm going to do the now 2 year conversion again. It's a subscription so I don't have to worry about losing access to games.
But I do plan to buy less games on Xbox ecosystem from now on. Only some BC stuff for Xbox.

Edit: wrong quote

Oct 27, 2017

As long as Game Pass continues to get good support (and this year, they have been killing it), I'll sign up in a heartbeat. Nothing's changed for me.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Well mine lasts much longer than y'all (until 2027...), but no, I wouldn't. At best, if Microsoft Rewards is still a thing by the time it runs out, I might use whatever points I have saved to continue Game Pass.

But as far as spending actual money on it again, much less for 3 years (which is already more expensive as is due to the new conversion rates) nope, I am completely done. Honestly I was already done before the recent news, as ultimately I struggle more than I thought I would to really get the max value out of the service. Not to mention there's no way in hell this service is not going to go through major changes by the time my subscription has ended.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Well mine lasts much longer than y'all (until 2027...), but no, I wouldn't. At best, if Microsoft Rewards is still a thing by the time it runs out, I might use whatever points I have saved to continue Game Pass.

But as far as spending actual money on it again, much less for 3 years (which is already more expensive as is due to the new conversion rates) nope, I am completely done. Honestly I was already done before the recent news, as ultimately I struggle more than I thought I would to really get the max value out of the service. Not to mention there's no way in hell this service is not going to go through major changes by the time my subscription has ended.

this is exactly where I'm at aswell. Like I've been playing Jedi Survivor, and arguably I'll play the crab game (maybe) but before those what did I even play on gamepass recently... err... oh RE3, I guess that wasn't that long ago. But before that, I don't even know... Lies of P last year I think.