Should there be a new OT?

• Yes

Votes: 441 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 387 46.7%

• Total voters

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
Then either Sony got super lucky, or people do know that Bungie games are coming to all platforms including Xbox.
Regardless, people didn't sell their PS5s when Marathon was announced for Xbox, and they wouldn't if Helldivers 2 was either. If it makes business sense for Bungie to put their multiplayer games everywhere, then it makes business sense for Sony to do it with their multiplayer games.

Everyone has a different view on this and that's fine, so we don't need to belabour the point too much.

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
Anyway back to Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda + ABK, what the thread is about. Perfect Dark, DOOM and Call Of Duty is a nice list of games for the showcase.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
I want some fun games, I dont care about a sub, I would rather they just killed it, or redesigned it, I don't think its been of a benefit to Xbox or the industry.

I disagree with this, as I've played so many games and gotten into many series that I never would've without the service. Dragon Quest, Persona, Unpacking, Power Simulator, to name a few. It's a common sentiment I've seen amongst subscribers too.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
PHIL! ANNOUNCE FORZA HORIZON 6 AT THE SHOWCASE AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Anyway back to Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda + ABK, what the thread is about. Perfect Dark, DOOM and Call Of Duty is a nice list of games for the showcase.

I am never one for showcases or E3 or whatever, I am old and jaded and dislike the pomp in advance of a game releasing...

Having said that, my icy heart would be melted by Everwild News....

I don't expect it, but it would help :D
I mean Viva Pinata 3 would help more, but best to keep in the realms of "vaguely possible".

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I disagree with this, as I've played so many games and gotten into many series that I never would've without the service. Dragon Quest, Persona, Unpacking, Power Simulator, to name a few. It's a common sentiment I've seen amongst subscribers too.

It seems I've been misunderstood again, apologies, it seems my rambly head doesn't translate well to text.

I mean to say that my only desire for a console is fun games, and I would like that to be a first parties sole desire above seemingly shifting entirely to a subscription service like gamepass. With all the markers of success that that implies, such as Tango, was not "enough" to keep the studio running.

I was attempting to touch upon other's replies to Crazillos question, where Gamepass existing is make or break for them. For me, Gamepass is the least important part of gaming because of how I personally use (or dont use) it.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018

I've really come to learn that just having big games show up is useless, they need to look good.

Back in july 2020 we were going to have a showcase with segments on Avowed, Fable, Forza Motorsport, Hellblade 2, State of Decay 3, Everwild... Not to mention third-party titles like Stalker 2.

On paper all of that sounds like an amazing line up, but that showcase really was weak because mostly CG (Everwild, SOD 3, Fable and Avowed), just a dev diary for Hellblade 2, or not-that-next-gen gameplay for Halo, and then made even worse years later when Forza didn't quite live up, Everwild and SoD 3 still MIA, and others still not released and could go either way.

But still, sounds like they have everything set for it to be their biggest showcase ever, right. Even with the recent bad news. But it just feels like we've always said that and something is always just not quite right.

I still think the best showcases were 2018 and 2021 (funny because both featured stellar gameplay demos from Playground). 2023 was up there though.

Mcbel

Sep 6, 2023
Regardless, people didn't sell their PS5s when Marathon was announced for Xbox, and they wouldn't if Helldivers 2 was either. If it makes business sense for Bungie to put their multiplayer games everywhere, then it makes business sense for Sony to do it with their multiplayer games.

Everyone has a different view on this and that's fine, so we don't need to belabour the point too much.
Should Xbox put all their multiplayer games on PS5 because Bungie to put their multiplayer games everywhere? It just makes business sense, right?

Well it's not right. MS will never port their biggest exclusive games like FH5 to PS5.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
Should Xbox put all their multiplayer games on PS5 because Bungie to put their multiplayer games everywhere? It just makes business sense, right?

Well it's not right. MS will never port their biggest games like FH5 to PS5.
I actually agree with you for the established franchises like Halo, Gears (which both have singleplayer components so they are a grey area) and Forza, but for stuff like Sea of Thieves and maybe Contraband and State of Decay 3, I understand the business argument.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Xbox has more to loose by going full day and date multiplatform for their games than Sony actually. PlayStation is just too big to fail now. I'll die on this hill.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017

Well it's not right. MS will never port their biggest exclusive games like FH5 to PS5.

I suspect they will as a way to test franchise viability and what future sequels they will greenlit. Also, Xbox console sales are fairly dire which makes it even more likely that it will happen.

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
I've really come to learn that just having big games show up is useless, they need to look good.

Back in july 2020 we were going to have a showcase with segments on Avowed, Fable, Forza Motorsport, Hellblade 2, State of Decay 3, Everwild... Not to mention third-party titles like Stalker 2.

On paper all of that sounds like an amazing line up, but that showcase really was weak because mostly CG (Everwild, SOD 3, Fable and Avowed), just a dev diary for Hellblade 2, or not-that-next-gen gameplay for Halo, and then made even worse years later when Forza didn't quite live up, Everwild and SoD 3 still MIA, and others still not released and could go either way.

But still, sounds like they have everything set for it to be their biggest showcase ever, right. Even with the recent bad news. But it just feels like we've always said that and something is always just not quite right.

I still think the best showcases were 2018 and 2021 (funny because both featured stellar gameplay demos from Playground). 2023 was up there though.

Of course they have to present well but DOOM is a home run and COD is COD. Perfect Dark is the big question mark for me personally, it's the XGS game I'm most looking forward to.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
It seems I've been misunderstood again, apologies, it seems my rambly head doesn't translate well to text.

I mean to say that my only desire for a console is fun games, and I would like that to be a first parties sole desire above seemingly shifting entirely to a subscription service like gamepass. With all the markers of success that that implies, such as Tango, was not "enough" to keep the studio running.

I was attempting to touch upon other's replies to Crazillos question, where Gamepass existing is make or break for them. For me, Gamepass is the least important part of gaming because of how I personally use (or dont use) it.

Ok, got you. I was mainly talking about how you said it wasn't a benefit to Xbox and the industry. Looking at some publishers who are returning for repeat business, it absoulutely has been. Citizen Sleeper 2 is again a day one release, 11 Bit Studios struck a deal to launch more games, Sega with the Persona series in particular, points to it definitely working at some level for the industry. Not for all, mind you, but they have the data on what deals have worked out best in the past and will focus on those a bit more.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
I think we should keep our expectations in check for Gears and Doom. I really don't think we're going to see very much of them. At best, I think we can an in-engine teaser with a few snippets of gameplay, but I think CGI trailer is very realistic.

There's plenty of other games that will be showing gameplay and likely releasing sooner than Gears and Doom, so they can save the full reveal for next year or whenever else (maybe something at QuakeCon for Doom).

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Is there a curated BC list of what I can actually play?

Example: Splinter Cell 1 and Pandora Tomorrow have been delisted but can be played if you have the physical discs.

The official list isn't helpful in that regard:
www.xbox.com

Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox

Discover the library of Xbox backward compatible games.

Bought a bunch of old Xbox titles on disc a couple days ago. So much kudos to the BC efforts - I wish I could do the same with my PS5. Imagine slotting in a PS1 or PS2 disc - would be the dream, man...

Apart from the aforementioned I bought these:
Timesplitters 3
KOTOR 1 & 2
Burnout Revenge (X360)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
I want some fun games, I dont care about a sub, I would rather they just killed it, or redesigned it, I don't think its been of a benefit to Xbox or the industry.
One more funding method for several games has been a net positive for the industry. You point out how you loved Citizen Sleeper (my GOTY in 2022), and Gareth Damian Martin directly says that Game Pass is probably the reason that a lot of indie studios are still open today.

"They all say things like 'I don't play these kinds of games, but I tried it because it was on Game Pass, and I loved it,' and that was massive for Citizen Sleeper," Martin explains. Martin goes a step further to say they believe Xbox Game Pass is a big part of the reason why some indie studios are even able to remain open.

"To be honest, I think Game Pass is keeping a lot of indie studios going right now," Martin says, adding that "The money is a pittance to Microsoft, but to us it's the thing that means we can make another videogame."
Source

Hopefully they can keep make it working. As long it's more alternative method of funding/playing in the industry, and not the sole model that exists within it, it will absolutely remain a net positive.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ok, got you. I was mainly talking about how you said it wasn't a benefit to Xbox and the industry. Looking at some publishers who are returning for repeat business, it absoulutely has been. Citizen Sleeper 2 is again a day one release, 11 Bit Studios struck a deal to launch more games, Sega with the Persona series in particular, points to it definitely working at some level for the industry. Not for all, mind you, but they have the data on what deals have worked out best in the past and will focus on those a bit more.

Awesome! Thanks. I am dyslexic and ND as all hell so I struggle to type what I mean :D

Its just ugh, with the recent news it kinda feels like it to me, and again this is just my impression dragged over the cheese grater after the recent closures.

Its just these smaller in house creators were supposedly protected by gamepass, and they really arent. Also I saw a clip from the Hypercharge game earlier with people saying it would be DOA without gamepass, and its easy to think "Ugh thats the kind of thing its done more than anything, this expectation that everything "should" come to GP and games that dont have lesser value".

Gets a girl maudlin of a monday morning.

Citizen sleeper 2!! OMG I happily triple dipped on the first game, bought the soundtrack, and ordered the Book from Lost in Cult.

If nothing else come of it, Gamepass has opened that game up to more people, and thats pretty worthy.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Getting ready for HBII.

xcm1olN.jpeg

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
But Sony has far less reason to put their games on Xbox than the other way around.
The reason is receiving more money with virtually no downsides. No one is going to not buy a PS5 because Helldivers 2 is on Xbox, but they will have (likely millions) more players buying the game and buying MTX and keeping MAUs high.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
One more funding method for several games has been a net positive for the industry. You point out how you loved Citizen Sleeper (my GOTY in 2022), and Gareth Damian Martin directly says that Game Pass is probably the reason that a lot of indie studios are still open today.

Source

Hopefully they can keep make it working. As long it's more alternative method of funding/playing in the industry, and not the sole model that exists within it, it will absolutely remain a net positive.

I think the thing that is currently cheesing my onions is that its not keeping 1st party studios providing well regarded games open. Ugh its hard to stay positive, you know? I would have loved to see what Tango and Arkane Austin could make fully under the umbrella of protection that GP and MS kinda promised.

Also Citizen Sleeper High 5!!!! Totally GOTY! You have exquisite tastes <3

Nov 8, 2017
I'm intentionally not going to get all the achievements/collectibles in 2 on my first playthrough because I want an excuse to play it again lol

Despite the modest runtime I think hb doesn't feel very replayable to me. Lots of slow bits you have to walk through or unskippable in engine cutscenes.

The combat was also fairly shallow so there isn't much incentive for me to want to return.

I hope HB2 is a much more robust experience. Not in terms of length, I'm happy with how long HB1 was, but due to its budget that product really had to stretch out what it had mechanically with a lot of repetitive activities.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
But Sony has far less reason to put their games on Xbox than the other way around.

I know. Xbox has more immediate reasons to port their titles multiplat, but ultimately long-term wise they may loose a lot more by being first. Because more people (or rather a bigger percentage of people) playing on Xbox may shift to PC or other consoles than the shift that would happen from Sony in the opposite situation.

I think we should keep our expectations in check for Gears and Doom. I really don't think we're going to see very much of them. At best, I think we can an in-engine teaser with a few snippets of gameplay, but I think CGI trailer is very realistic.

There's plenty of other games that will be showing gameplay and likely releasing sooner than Gears and Doom, so they can save the full reveal for next year or whenever else (maybe something at QuakeCon for Doom).

I agree that they won't show much.
But there is a world between showing a lot and showing nothing. Just a title reveal like with Fable for Gears VI for all things would be utterly useless.

I think the way Gears V was first shown at E3 2018 was perfect. A full in-engine cutscene to set the theme of the story, then just 7-8 shots of gameplay cuts. Just to give a sense of what it looks like. Now, what they did at E3 2019 before release by just showing up with a CG trailer of a brand new mode, that's not how to do it.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
Despite the modest runtime I think hb doesn't feel very replayable to me. Lots of slow bits you have to walk through or unskippable in engine cutscenes.

The combat was also fairly shallow so there isn't much incentive for me to want to return.

I hope HB2 is a much more robust experience. Not in terms of length, I'm happy with how long HB1 was, but due to its budget that product really had to stretch out what it had mechanically with a lot of repetitive activities.
I typically agree (replaying TLOU 2 was like pulling teeth) but I just want to not burn through the game I've waited so long for in a weekend and really appreciate it and soak it all in.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
I agree that they won't show much.
But there is a world between showing a lot and showing nothing. Just a title reveal like with Fable for Gears VI for all things would be utterly useless.

I think the way Gears V was first shown at E3 2018 was perfect. A full in-engine cutscene to set the theme of the story, then just 7-8 shots of gameplay cuts. Just to give a sense of what it looks like.
I'm not saying they're going to show nothing. I'm personally expecting someting like the Fable trailer last year, which was entirely in-game but didn't show much actual gameplay (which is fine, the game was still like two years out). Maybe Gears gets that and Doom gets an in-engine teaser like what South of Midnight had (I think Doom is probably 2026).

Agree about what Gears 5 did.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I will only play 1 minute of Hellblade 2 each day to make the experience longer. 🙅🏻

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
Clippy i imagine the reason you said FFVII Remake/Rebirth were coming is because the numbers seem so bad that Square didn't even mention Rebirth during it's fiscal year report lol

Good news for square fans on Xbox it seems
yeah i imagined most was already coming, but now i expect that even part 3 of the remakes won't be exclusive anymore

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
That's why I said "willfully", it's not going to be good day for Sony when Marathon is officially revealed coming to Xbox.
That already happened and no one cared because it lined up with what Sony explicitly stated when they acquired Bungie.

The reason is receiving more money with virtually no downsides. No one is going to not buy a PS5 because Helldivers 2 is on Xbox, but they will have (likely millions) more players buying the game and buying MTX and keeping MAUs high.

If there's no downsides, then when are they going to do it? Seems like they should be doing it already, really.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
Is there a curated BC list of what I can actually play?

Example: Splinter Cell 1 and Pandora Tomorrow have been delisted but can be played if you have the physical discs.

The official list isn't helpful in that regard:
www.xbox.com

Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox

Discover the library of Xbox backward compatible games.

Bought a bunch of old Xbox titles on disc a couple days ago. So much kudos to the BC efforts - I wish I could do the same with my PS5. Imagine slotting in a PS1 or PS2 disc - would be the dream, man...

Apart from the aforementioned I bought these:
Timesplitters 3
KOTOR 1 & 2
Burnout Revenge (X360)

There's a threads here that can help you with that.

Edit: Found It, the posts on in could answer your questions

2994211-bc.jpg

The Xbox One gaming console has received updates from Microsoft since its launch in 2013 that enable it to play select games from its two predecessor consoles, Xbox and Xbox 360. On June 15, 2015, backward compatibility with supported Xbox 360 games became available to eligible Xbox Preview program users with a beta update to the Xbox One system software. The dashboard update containing backward compatibility was released publicly on November 12, 2015. Since then almost 700 games have been added to the catalogue. In this thread you will find all the information you need. The total catalog, extra features, FAQs and lots more!

Final Additions (November 15, 2021)

Xbox 360

-50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
-Aces of the Galaxy
-Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
-Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?: Make the Grade
-Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth
-Bankshot Billiards 2
-Beautiful Katamari
-Binary Domain
-Black College Football: BCFX The Experience
-Cloning Clyde
-Conan
-Darwinia+
-Dead or Alive 4
-Death by Cube
-Disney Universe
-Elements of Destruction
-FEAR
-FEAR 2: Project Origin
-FEAR 3
-FEAR Files
-The First Templar
-Islands of Wakfu
-Lego: Lord of the Rings
-Max Payne 3
-Mini Ninjas
-Mortal Kombat 9
-Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
-MX vs. ATV Alive
-MX vs. ATV Untamed
-Nier
-Novadrome
-Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
-The Outfit
-Outpost Kaloki X
-Quake Arena Arcade
-RAW: Realms of Ancient War
-Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
-Ridge Racer 6
-Rio
-Risen
-Risen 2: Dark Waters
-Rock of Ages
-Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
-Scramble
-Screwjumper!
-Skate 2
-Spongebob SquarePants: Underpants Slam!
-Spongebob: Truth or Square
-Switchball
-Thrillville: Off the Rails
-Time Pilot
-Toy Story Mania!
-Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
-Viva Piñata: Party Animals
-Warlords

Original Xbox

-Advent Rising
-Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate
-Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate
-Dead or Alive 3
-Disney's Chicken Little
-Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
-Gladius
-Gunvalkyrie
-Manhunt
-Max Payne 1
-Max Payne 2
-Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
-Otogi: Myth of Demons
-Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors
-Red Dead Revolver
-Secret Weapons Over Normandy
-Star Wars: The Clone Wars
-Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
-Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
-Star Wars: Starfighter - Special Edition
-Thrillville
-TimeSplitters 2
-TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Backwards Compatibilty Master List
794890a80e74dc1c0494d0cf2ecdc68b.png

630 Games Available
* Delisted from Xbox Live, but still downloadable when purchased before delisting
^ Disc-only

0-9
0 Day Attack on Earth
3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures
50 Cent Blood on the Sand * ^

A
A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation ^
Aces of the Galaxy
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
Aegis Wing
Age of Booty
AirMech Arena
Alan Wake * ^
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alice: Madness Returns
Alien Hominid HD
Aliens vs Predator
Altered Beast
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Aqua
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?: Make the Grade *
Arkanoid Live!
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assault Heroes 2
Asteroids & Deluxe
Astropop
Asura's Wrath
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth
Axel & Pixel *

B
Babel Rising *
Band of Bugs
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
Banjo Tooie
Bankshot Billiards 2
Batman: Arkham Origins ^
BattleBlock Theater
Battlefield 1943
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Battlefield 3
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlestations Pacific
Battlestations: Midway
Bayonetta
Beat'n Groovy
Bejeweled 2
Bejeweled 3
Bellator: MMA Onslaught
Beautiful Katamari
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Binary Domain
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Black College Football: BCFX The Experience
Blazing Angels * ^
Blood Knights
Blood of the Werewolf
Bloodforge
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Blue Dragon
Bomberman Battlefest
Boom Boom Rocket
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Bound by Flame
Braid
Brain Challenge
Brave: The Video Game
Brütal Legend
Bullet Soul
Bullet Soul -Infinite Burst-
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Burnout Paradise * ^
Burnout Revenge

C
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 *
Cabela's Alaskan Adventures*
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions *
Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai *
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Juarez 2
Call Of Juarez : The Cartel
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Capcom Arcade Cabinet
Carcassonne
Cars 2: The Video Game
Cars: Mater-National
Castle Crashers
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Castlestorm
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Catherine
Centipede & Millipede
Child of Eden
Civilization Revolution
Clannad (Japan Only)
Cloning Clyde
Comic Jumper
Comix Zone
Commaders: Attack of the Genos
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge
Conan
Condemned
Contra
Costume Quest
Costume Quest 2
Counter-Strike: GO
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Crazy Taxi
Crysis
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Crystal Defenders
Crystal Quest

D
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Dante's Inferno
Dark Souls
Dark Void
Darksiders
Darksiders II
Darwinia+
Daytona USA
de Blob 2
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Dead Space Ignition
Deadfall Adventures
Deadliest Warrior
Deadliest Warrior: Legends
Deadly Premonition * ^
Death by Cube
Deathspank T.O.V.
Defense Grid
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dig Dug
DiRT 3 * ^
DiRT Showdown * ^
Discs of Tron
Disney Bolt
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Disney Universe
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga
Domino Master
Doom
Doom II
Doom 3 BFG Edition ^
Doritos Crash Course
Double Dragon Neon
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2
Dragon's Lair
Driver San Francisco * ^
Duck Tales: Remastered
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Dungeon Siege III

E
E4 (Every Extend Extra Extreme)
Earth Defense Force 2017
Earth Defense Force 2025
Earth Defense Force: IA
Earthworm Jim HD *
Eat Lead
Elements of Destruction
Enchanted Arms
Encleverment Experiment
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Escape Dead Island

F
F1 2014
Fable Anniversary
Fable Heroes
Fable II
Fable III
Fable Trilogy
Fable II Pub Games
Faery: Legends of Avalon
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Far Cry Classic
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
F.E.A.R. ^
F.E.A.R. Files ^
F.E.A.R. 2
F.E.A.R. 3
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy 2
Fight Night Champion
Fighting Vipers
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fight: Double Impact
Flashback
FLOCK!
Forza Horizon * ^
Foul Play
Fret Nice
Frogger
Frogger 2
Frontlines: Fuel of War
From Dust
FUEL
FunTown Mahjong

G
Galaga
Galaga Legions
Galaga Legions DX
Garou -Mark of the Wolves-
Gatling Gears
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgment
Geometry Wars Evolved
Geometry Wars Evolved 2
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
Greg Hastings Paintball 2 ^
Gin Rummy
Girl Fight
Go! Go! Break Steady
Goat Simulator
Golden Axe *
Golf: Tee It Up!
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
GRID 2
GRID Autosport
Gripshift
Guardian Heroes
Gunstar Heroes
Guwange
Gyromancer
Gyruss

H
Half Minute Hero -Super Mega Neo Climax-
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST Campaign Edition
Halo 4
Halo Wars
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo: Reach
Halo: Spartan Assault
Hard Corps: Uprising
Hardwood Backgammon
Hardwood Hearts
Hardwood Spades
Harms Way
Haunted House
Heavy Weapon
Hexic 2
Hexic HD
Hitman: Absolution
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman HD Pack
Hydrophobia
Hydro Thunder Hurricane

I
I Am Alive
Ikaruga
ilomilo
Infinite Undiscovery
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition is disc only)
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Interpol
Iron Brigade
Islands of Wakfu

J
Jeremy McGrath's Offroad
Jet Set Radio
Jetpac Refuelled
Jewel Quest
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Joe Danger Special Edition
Joust
Joy Ride Turbo
JUJU
Jurassic Park: The Game
Just Cause
Just Cause 2

K
Kameo
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Killer Is Dead
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

L
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Lazy Raiders
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
LEGO Star Wars III
LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars
LEGO Indiana Jones
LEGO Indiana Jones 2
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Limbo
Lode Runner
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet
Lost Planet Colonies
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3
Lumines Live!
Luxor 2

M
Mad Tracks
Madballs Babo: Invasion
Mafia II
Magic 2012
Magic 2013
Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers
Magic: The Gathering
Marathon Durandal
Marlow Briggs
Mars: War Logs
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Matt Hazard: BBB
Max Payne 3
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Meet the Robinsons
Mega Man 10
Mega Man 9
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug XX
Midnight Club: Los Angeles * ^ (including Complete Edition disc)
Midway Arcade Origins
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Military Madness
Mini Ninja's
Mirror's Edge
Missile Command
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Monday Night Combat
Monkey Island: Special Edition
Monkey Island 2: Special Edition
Monopoly Deal
Monopoly Plus
Moon Diver
Mortal Kombat 9 * ^
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe * ^
Motocross Madness *
Mr. Driller Online
Ms. Splosion Man
Ms. PAC-MAN
Mutant Blobs Attack
Mutant Storm Empire
Mutant Storm Reloaded
MX vs. ATV Reflex
MX vs. ATV Alive
MX vs. ATV Untamed

N
N+
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
NEOGEO Battle Coliseum
New Rally-X
NiGHTS into dream…
NIN2-Jump
NIER
Ninja Gaiden II
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Novadrome

O
Oblivion
Of Orcs and Men (EU Only)
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Omega Five
Operation Flashpoint: Red River * ^
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Orcs Must Die!
Outland
Outpost Kaloki X
Overlord
Overlord II

P
Persona 4 Arena
PAC-MAN
PAC-MAN Championship Edition
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
PAC-MAN Museum
Peggle
Peggle 2
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
Phantasy Star II
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
Pinball FX *
Planets Under Attack
Plants vs. Zombies
Portal: Still Alive
Portal 2
Port Royale 3
Prey
Prince of Persia HD
Prince of Persia 2008
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Pure * ^
Putty Squad
Puzzle Quest
Puzzle Quest 2
Puzzle Quest Galactrix
Puzzlegeddon

Q
QIX ++
Quantum Conundrum
Quake Arena Arcade

R
R-Type Dimensions
R.U.S.E.
Radiant Silvergun
RAGE
Raiden IV
Raskulls
RAW: Realms of Ancient War
Rayman 3 HD
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Rayman Legends
Rayman Origins
Red Dead Redemption
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Battlegrounds
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Ridge Racer 6
Rio ^ *
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters
RoboBlitz
Rock of Ages
Rocket Knight
Rockstar Table Tennis
Rumble Roses XX
Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien *

S
Sacred Citadel
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
Sacred 3
Saints Row
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max Save the World
Samurai Shodown II
Scarygirl
Scrap Metal
Scramble
Screamride
Screwjumper! *
Sega Bass Fishing
Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
Sega Vintage Collection: ToeJam & Earl
Sensible World of Soccer
Shadow Assault/Tenchu
Shadow Complex
Shadowrun
Shadows of the Damned
Shank 2
Shinobi
Shotest Shogi
Shred Nebula
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Silent Hill: Downpour ^
Silent Hill: HD Collection
Sine Mora
Skate
Skate 2
Skate 3
Skullgirls
Skydive
Slender: The Arrival
Small Arms
Sniper Elite V2
Soltrio Solitaire
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic CD
Sonic Generations
Sonic the Fighters
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II
Sonic Unleashed
Soul Calibur
SoulCalibur II HD
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Space Ark
Space Giraffe
Space Invaders: Infinity Gene
Spec Ops: The Line
Spelunky
Split/Second
Splosion Man
Spongebob SquarePants: Underpants Slam!
Spongebob: Truth or Square
SSX
Stacking
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Steins Gate (Japan Only)
Steins Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling (Japan Only)
Steins Gate: Senkei Kosoku No Phenogram (Japan Only)
Strania -The Stella Machina-
Stuntman: Ignition
Super Contra
Super Meat Boy
Street Fighter IV
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Supreme Commander 2
Switchball
Syndicate
Syberia

T
Tecmo Bowl Throwback
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Texas Hold'em
The Bureau
The Cave *
The Darkness
The Darkness II
The First Templar
The King of Fighters Sky Stage
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match
The King of Fighters 2002 Ultimate Match
The King of Fighters XIII
The Maw
The Orange Box
The Outfit
The Splatters
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead: Michonne - Episode 1
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Ticket to Ride
TimeShift
Time Pilot
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's HAWX * ^
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Too Human
Torchlight
Tour de France 2009
Tour de France 2011 ^
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
Toy Soldiers
Toy Soldiers Cold War
Toy Story 3
Toy Story Mania!
Toybox Turbos
Trials HD
Trials Evolution *
Triggerheart Exelica
Trine 2
Tron: Evolution
Tropico 4

U
Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon
Unbound Saga
Undertow
Unreal Tournament III

V
Vanquish
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Virtual-On *
Viva Piñata
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
Viva Piñata: Party Animals

W
Warlords
Winterbottom
Wolfenstein 3D
Word Puzzle
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

X
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Within

Y
Yosumin! LIVE

Z
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Zuma
Zuma's Revenge!

microsoft-xbox-game-vector-logo.png

64 Games Available

Advent Rising
Armed & Dangerous
BLACK
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
BloodRayne 2
Breakdown
Conker: Live & Reloaded
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 3
Dead to Rights
Destroy All Humans!
Disney's Chicken Little
Full Spectrum Warrior
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers ^
Fuzion Frenzy
Gladius
Gunvalkyrie
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (OG disc will grant you the Xbox 360 version, the OG version is not available)
Hunter: The Reckoning
Indiana Jones And The Emperor's Tomb
Jade Empire
King of Fighters Neowave (US & Mexico Only)
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
MX Unleashed
Ninja Gaiden Black
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Panzer Elite Action (EU Only)
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Psychonauts
Red Dead Revolver
Red Faction II
Secret Weapons of Normandy
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy
SSX3
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Starfighter - Special Edition
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Thrillville
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Last edited:

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I believe I read a part in the SE financials that mentioned "catalog titles" which I assume means games that have already released on certain platforms while skipping others?