Should there be a new OT?

• Yes

Votes: 444 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 387 46.6%

• Total voters

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Will Microsoft ever put Fable Anniversary on sale for Xbox? I have it for PC but I'd rather play it on a console but I aint paying $40, especially when it's regularly on sale on Steam.

They should also put that game on Switch and PS4/5 along with porting 2 ahead of the new games release.

Last edited:

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Will Microsoft ever put Fable Anniversary on Xbox? I have it for PC but I'd rather play it on a console but I aint paying $40, especially when it's regularly on sale on Steam.

They should also put that game on Switch and PS4/5 along with porting 2 ahead of the new games release.
https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/fable-anniversary/c2q32jm0bpzl

It's been on Xbox? It's a 360 game, but it runs at full 4k/60 on Series X and is also on Game Pass

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
I don't think they need to worry too much about CoD. Like yeah don't launch another game the same day or week, but a week or two either side will be fine.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
New Insider update:

We have exciting news! Xbox Insiders can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview.

Update Pre-Download

Games that enable support for update pre-download will allow updates to be downloaded days before they are scheduled to release, so you can jump in and start playing right when the update goes live!

Be on the lookout for the for first updates to start taking advantage of this new option by checking My games & apps > Manage > Updates.

Hint The first title that has enabled this feature is Sea of Thieves Insider!

Preloading updates is neat

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
New Insider update:

We have exciting news! Xbox Insiders can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview.

Update Pre-Download

Games that enable support for update pre-download will allow updates to be downloaded days before they are scheduled to release, so you can jump in and start playing right when the update goes live!

Be on the lookout for the for first updates to start taking advantage of this new option by checking My games & apps > Manage > Updates.

That's awesome!

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
New Insider update:

Update Pre-Download

would have been cool if the starfield update had this

Banamy

Oct 27, 2017
Classic hardcore halo fans begging for no halo mobile game. As if they want the franchise to continue on good vibes and old games. But fuck the extra cash flow right.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Hey all, checking in to see if I've missed any details on that digital Series X.

I remember seeing the leaks of it basically just being a white Series X sans disc drive, but wasn't sure if I've missed something else.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
Contracted Regional Director at ZeniMax part of that smaller group of operational people also impacted by the restructuring sharing his story about (basically) being the reason Mikami/Tango was bought by ZeniMax.

View: https://x.com/el_hatcherino/status/1790097755626524993

View: https://x.com/el_hatcherino/status/1790097761381061011

View: https://x.com/el_hatcherino/status/1790097764287750499

He chose to leave before the recent round of layoffs I believe.

kruczynski

Sep 21, 2020
Considering that the second half of 2024 is stacked, and the showcase in June will likely give us some updates about the already announced games, what games do you think we'll be playing the first half of 2025? I honestly have no idea of what to expect.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Considering that the second half of 2024 is stacked, and the showcase in June will likely give us some updates about the already announced games, what games do you think we'll be playing the first half of 2025? I honestly have no idea of what to expect.
I still think Fable launches in May 2025, operating entirely off of vibes.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Indiana Jones gets a small delay to like February or something

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Towerborne might get delayed?
I expect one of the smaller games to slot in there like South of Midnight.
Wu Tang would be cool
Fable has an outside shot at being first half.
FFVII Rebirth 😏

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Bet you didn't already have Panzer General (I just bought it for a buck).
Hold your L

PZ0M8Ir.png