Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
In the previous thread it was said that Dictator said on this forum that he prefers the XSX architecture. Can someone point me to that comment? :)

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Terrible title, I'm sorry to say.

Yay for new OT though. Could be the first party showcase OT.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
By the end of this thread, hopefully we'll have seen tons of Halo Infinite, and maybe even Perfect Dark.
Don't forget Forza, Everwild, Hellblade, Tell Me Why, MS Flight Sim, Wasteland 3, Project Mara, Psychonauts 2, Grounded, Age of Empires 4, Age of Empires 3 DE, Gears Tactics Console, Crossfire X, Battletoads... and that's just what we know are coming. We've got Fable, Obsidian's Games, Compulsion and Double Fine's New IPs, State of Decay 3, Forza Horizon 5 and so much more down the pipeline in the next few years. Super pumped

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Oo I like the changes to the OT. What a ridiculous OT title XD. (But clever, I like it). Exciting times for us all!

biglo25

Apr 28, 2020
I think people forget that there will be holdouts this gen before and after the Series X comes out especially with this economy so having games on both systems is beneficial until the second or third year of Series X lifetime when it becomes more supported.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
So, how big will this thread blow up after the PS5 reveal? 20-30 pages that day? Will we be happy or doom and gloom?

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I think people forget that there will be holdouts this gen before and after the Series X comes out especially with this economy so having games on both systems is beneficial until the second or third year of Series X lifetime when it becomes more supported.
Agreed. I think their approach is the right one. I just hope we will see the difference (I'm sure we will).

In Amber Clad

behind a perfect mask
Aug 26, 2018
London
Oct 25, 2017
All aboard the Hype Infinity - Xbox 20/20?
Let's go!

uCv0eNn.jpg

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
So, how big will this thread blow up after the PS5 reveal? 20-30 pages that day? Will we be happy or doom and gloom?
I'm sure it will be many pages of impatience for July. Will be interesting to finally see the results of all the content investment. And Halo Infinite. But July feels like a long time away and June 4th is so soon.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I'm sure it will be many pages of impatience for July. Will be interesting to finally see the results of all the content investment. And Halo Infinite. But July feels like a long time away and June 4th is so soon.
May has been the longest month waiting for June and July. I think we should know MS's plans by mid June when they show off the platform.

biglo25

Apr 28, 2020
Sounds about right. I'm excited to see what Sony shows as I'm planning on picking up a PS5 too after skipping out on the PS4, but I hope people realize that Sony's success does not hinder MS's. Thry have a ton to show.
Yeah i am doing the same after i get the Series X because i am not as invested into sony system as i am Microsoft but i like both system just hate the fanboys that always make it a console war for both sides.

Kolbe1894

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if AOE4 announce console version, will it port to XSX only or also have XB1 version since XB1's CPU may not good enough to run it since RTS is pretty heavy on CPU.

biglo25

Apr 28, 2020
Platform and Services in june i wonder what that will mean for us like more gamepass content or an expansion of project xcloud into pc with some pc insider trying pc version of project xcloud. It could also be about pricing for xcloud and gamepass combined.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah i am doing the same after i get the Series X because i am not as invested into sony system as i am Microsoft but i like both system just hate the fanboys that always make it a console war for both sides.
Yeah, as it stands, I'm getting 5 for exclusives but Series X is main platform. And agreed, I work for a website with an Xbox focus and have had vitriol slung at me by PS console warriors, but I understand it's a very vocal minority and I hold no ill will towards Sony (except firing Amy Hennig... not cool). I backed PS3 last gen and loved it.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea what to expect now of June after yesterday how they dropped that BC stuff. You would think that would have been part of June. Guess not.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I wonder if AOE4 announce console version, will it port to XSX only or also have XB1 version since XB1's CPU may not good enough to run it since RTS is pretty heavy on CPU.
I think AOE4 is a good testing the waters game for Series X exclusive XGS titles, and something like Forza Horizon, Fable, Hellblade 2 or Perfect Dark will be the first "biggie".

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget Forza, Everwild, Hellblade, Tell Me Why, MS Flight Sim, Wasteland 3, Project Mara, Psychonauts 2, Grounded, Age of Empires 4, Age of Empires 3 DE, Gears Tactics Console, Crossfire X, Battletoads... and that's just what we know are coming. We've got Fable, Obsidian's Games, Compulsion and Double Fine's New IPs, State of Decay 3, Forza Horizon 5 and so much more down the pipeline in the next few years. Super pumped
Now that's a diverse first party lineup, phew 😍

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

I think it'll be SX only, like you said would be difficult to get it to run on the XB1 probably. But we'll see.

Speculation time, what do you think they'll do and show for the July event?

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I have no idea what to expect now of June after yesterday how they dropped that BC stuff. You would think that would have been part of June. Guess not.
My guess is a look at the hardware in action, and maybe a game reveal like Forza or Halo to show side by side. Possibly announcing Lockhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.