Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurting Bomb

Oct 28, 2017
Come on now, let's all interrupt this excellent gaming chat to congratulate Liverpool on their 19th league title....YNWA!!

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Trying to pay Destiny 2 again. It literally tells you nothing. I clicked till I ended up at a farm in Europe. Not a fecking clue what next.

sponger

Dec 7, 2018

Looking great,

but I can't get hyped as I'm still burned from failure of Below. I know, I know it's not same studio yada yada yada, but man how broken I was as game was not even close to my lowest expectations. I saw pure art in that game as first impression, but as a playable game it was pure garbage.

So I'm keeping my expectations very low for this one !

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I wish we had a list somewhere of all these comments actually. Yeh in terms of bumpy development (only one person has said it?), I imagine this is why the game has taken so long.

Lots of amazing games have had bumpy development, RDR2 was known for it and upcoming Cyberpunk likely has with its 4/5 delays.

I think Xbox know how important Halo infinite is and internally delayed it a few time's. Gave it as much time in the oven as it needed, warts and all.

I was thinking about trying to find all the comments again, but honestly.....nah. ;)

Fizie

Jan 21, 2018
xsxjul8qtkbw.png

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Looking great,

but I can't get hyped as I'm still burned from failure of Below. I know, I know it's not same studio yada yada yada, but man how broken I was as game was not even close to my lowest expectations. I saw pure art in that game as first impression, but as a playable game it was pure garbage.

Been meaning to go back to Below ever since they introduced the Explore Update which apparently makes the game much more enjoyable :)

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
I was just curious about when the XboxEra discord would open up again? I know I'm a lurker, but I'm a big xbox fan so I'd love to join whenever I can! :)

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
If only we could find a private Perfect Dark account.

The Initiatives account will probably end up being the Twitter for whatever game they're making, Perfect Dark or not. Assuming this Twitter account is the real deal, it'll be the account for Playgrounds second team, and their main account will stay Forza Horizon focused.

This is my theory.

Oct 25, 2017
Looking great,

what does a zelda like has to do with a rogue lite game, besides the perspective?

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Looking great,

The worst thing about it is that after it left Game Pass they finally added an adventure mode that should have been what the game was in the first place.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
From the new 343i community update
h5-req-pack-initiative-a5f103814c70487c95d3af8d825da1a5.jpg

Chief design is so clean 🔥🔥

Marines with Reach design, their design is also 🔥🔥

Halo 4 warthog design

Nothing new but good to see how iconic & clean is the new AD.

Firenoh

Mar 7, 2019
From the new 343i community update
h5-req-pack-initiative-a5f103814c70487c95d3af8d825da1a5.jpg

Chief design is so clean 🔥🔥

Marines with Reach design, their design is also 🔥🔥

Halo 4 warthog design

Nothing new but good to see how iconic & clean is the new AD.
Use the handles, John. It's what's they're there for. Your fingers are gonna cramp up carrying from the corners like that, and that's no good. You're gonna need those fingers later.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to pay Destiny 2 again. It literally tells you nothing. I clicked till I ended up at a farm in Europe. Not a fecking clue what next.

haha like, how far are you in the game? have you done all the campaigns and such? imcompletely
Use the handles, John. It's what's they're there for. Your fingers are gonna cramp up carrying from the corners like that, and that's no good. You're gonna need those fingers later.

😏😏😏😏😏😏

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Shadows of Reach dropping October 20, 2020. Before it was slated for September 22, 2020.

Doubt it means anything, but I do think a October release for Series X is possible.

ViviFF9

Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Anybody else reaching the point where the excitement is on the breach of turning sour if by next week we're still on the dark regarding the July event?

If the event isn't early July I think they'll be taking it a bit too far with this whole waiting game.

I think Sony really went till the very edge with their hardly no communication thing and as a gamer it didn't "feel good". Hoping MS show something really soon, no more smart delivery, optimized for XSX etc blog posts until after the event.

Salty Hippo

Oct 25, 2017
My money is on the 19th. They probably want to do it on a Sunday like their E3 presentations, but the 5th is a holiday and the 12th is Ubi's thing. It would be dumb to wait this long, but we are talking about Xbox so it checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.