Status
Not open for further replies.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I will actually be at the Microsoft Press Conference, so I think it's time for me to check out here until after the conference. Enjoy the build-up, folks. Thanks to everyone here for routinely posting. It's been a fun journey so far and I can't wait to see what Microsoft has in store for us on Sunday. :D
Journey well!

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm Xbox YouTube page for Xbox E3 2019 changed the thumbnail to just text reading "The E3 Story Continues". Maybe eludes to new studios or something else, or maybe I am reading too much into it.

Edit also the same thumbnail for insidexbox. Maybe they just messed up the thumbnails

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Reimaginando el logo de Project Scarlet (Anaconda/Lockhart)

fOGqOai.jpg

Ml4hQ9c.jpg

just give me the new console.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Finally decided to continue with QB again, well I chose new game, it's been too long ago. Still such a fun game. Love the gunplay combined with the powers. That live action show however should have been replaced with actual gameplay, because the action is awesome.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
MEGA
GODZILLA IS MEGA GIANT HUGE THING. ITS NEW. NEW MOVIE JUST RELEASED

MEGATON = NEW GODZILLA MOVIE WHICH I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE ITS A MEGATON REPLY

predrag

Oct 27, 2017
So, that Gears 5 artwork is real then... My first thoughts were it is a fan made and still is somehow off. I hope they will come up with something different for official artwork.

Bigfellahull

Prophet of Truth
Mar 6, 2018
So me and my wife are gamers as well as a another married couple we know and are close to. I received ONE ticket to the E3 conference, my wife did not, the wife of the other couple also received ONE ticket, her husband did not. To add further salt to the wound the tickets are non-transferable so I cant give mine to her husband and vice versa. Really...really...really...sucks, I have never been nor has my wife.

Take your mates wife?

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
This posted today? Halo Infinite is the next generation of Halo :

Speaking to GamesIndustry.biz, Wolfkill said, "Part of why there's been that span of time between Halo 5 and Infinite is the retooling of the infrastructure to give us the flexibility to do whatever we wanted with that game. But it's also about setting off the next generation of Halo. We want people to be able to come into Halo Infinite who may not have played any other Halo game before."

Wolfkill's role and overall goal with the transmedia properties is, "How do we start to engage new audiences and bring people into the universe so that when Infinite comes out, maybe people who haven't played before are interested in playing."

They want people to come into the franchise who never played it before. Not sure what that means for the longtime players. But I don't care, just give us a superb campaign please. Don't water anything down, give us great A.I. for the baddies, Halo's always had that and I love that.

LegalEagleMike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully that just means they streamlined the story so you arent missing out because you havent consumed all things halo.

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
Ok. Hype levels have skyrocketed today. Holy shit I can feel in in my veins! Tempted to disconnect until Sunday. Ugh! ... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.