• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Squares reveals (apparently)

I don't follow Square or RPGs so I have no idea if there are 'good things' in here.

Avengers
Oniaki
Outriders
The Last Remnant Remastered
Secret of Mana Collection
Romancing Saga 3 and Saga Scarlet Grace
Ambitions
FF 8 Remaster
FF 7 Remake
(This is in order)

I call fake.

Deleted member 19767

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I don't follow Square or RPGs so I have no idea if there are 'good things' in here.

Avengers
Oniaki
Outriders
Ambitions
FF 8 Remaster
FF 7 Remake
(This is in order)

Why would they show the 4th item on that list?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Avengers
Oniaki
Outriders
Ambitions
FF 8 Remaster
FF 7 Remake
(This is in order)
unless if these are only the announcements (which FF7 wont make sense), this is missing dying light 2.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

Avengers
Oniaki
Outriders
Ambitions
FF 8 Remaster
FF 7 Remake
(This is in order)

You forgot Dying Light 2 then :D

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
Look, I'm not gonna go on about it, it's what I've been sent, and I'm sharing it. Maybe Dying Light 2 is getting a big moment @ MS? I honestly have no idea.

MrAlderson

Apr 19, 2018

Avengers
Oniaki
Outriders
Ambitions
FF 8 Remaster
FF 7 Remake
(This is in order)
Dying light 2 was confirmed for their show

Jan 4, 2018
Well, if they indeed lack the original code a remaster is out of the question so the only way to bring it to today's consoles would be a remake (wich hopefully will help refining the magic system)

Also since FFVIIR was announced I kinda expected SE to give the same treatment to all the others (at least up to IX, as from X onwards the remasters look pretty ok already)

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
SizzlingUnsteadyBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Nuri

Jan 4, 2018
I have Gamepass til 3/23/2022 and XBL til 8/5/2020 how would this work with Ultimate? Should I add a year of XBL before upgrading?

itchi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With PC gamepass being $5 it seems pretty likely that streaming will be included in the current $9.99 Xbox version.

nofriendo

Jun 4, 2019
Think acquiring IO and 4A Games makes a lot of sense. Hoping it happens along with a surprise announcement of acquiring Mobius as well

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
I mean there is still the pretty important step of these studios actually creating great games. If these studios start producing games on the same level of your Uncharteds, God of Wars, and Horizons then sure we can all slap hands and celebrate. Personally seeing a bunch of studios on a spreadsheet does nothing for me until I start seeing what they produce.
I hate posts like these. Nothing personal. I for one don't want Xbox trying to be a PlayStation clone - trying to copy Sony first party games. The hell with that. I like them dancing to their own tune, thanks.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So L did the ultimate thing and when I got to my services I see ....

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate : $14.99 every month, next charge on 6/9/2022 with Visa ****

My other subscriptions show as cancelled. So I am guessing that is it? (and it is amazing)

Jan 4, 2018
You're from Europe too?

I ask because I have a theory, and it's that, since MS America uses the date format MM/DD and here we use DD/MM, I think that's why we're getting 39 months up to 06/09 (EU) insted of 36 wich should be the max up to 09/06 (EU)

Nuri

Jan 4, 2018
How exactly does this work? I have 30+ months of Game Pass and 3 months of Gold and I wan't to get the PC offerings from the ultimate sub. Will I get 30+ months total sub or does it take the value and scale it down so I'd end up with closer to 20 months Ultimate?
I had Gamepass til 3/23/2022 and XBL til 8/5/2020 and when I upgraded I ended up at 6/9/2022!! Its amazing!

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new Xbox app for PC is a resourcement hog. Why the hell did MS choose Electron to build it with.

I hope this is not the beginning of problems starting to pile up.

isaaccs

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
Guys, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that I was hoping you'd help me with. I upgraded my subscription a few minutes ago and I now have it until May 2020. On May 2020, when my subscription ends, would I be able to buy a year of Xbox Live Gold and a few months of Xbox Game Pass and convert again so they stack up? Or does it only stack up the first time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.