Slowsonic

Feb 25, 2018
I will never understand these comments.

Then, just don't play it yet and play it next month? Where is the difference for you?
Some people maybe have a bit time and would love to play it now, it's not all about you. ;)

If you want it as a great January game, simply play it January. 🤷‍♂️

Well if they stay on the service that's fine, but I think I read it somewhere 3rd party staff tends to rotate out after 3, 6 Mths or a year. so I would prefer a steady pace.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Years from now Game Pass subscribers will look back on December 2018, wipe a tear from their eye and reminisce about the good ol' days.

This month has already been bananas without another game being added into the mix.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
EVEN MORE to gamepass this month, eh? Awesome.

I don't really mind this either. I might not get to the games all right now... at all, but they'll be there. This makes the service WONDERFUL for Christmas gifting it (A 6 month sub will get you an army of great games, for the cost of one discount-less brand new game), and I'll remember how much is there, or was given in Dec, even in Feb, March, or April, y'know?

RNGesus

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
So glad I have Games Pass. And with that Microsoft Rewards thing, I haven't even actually paid for it

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Game pass, best service ever.
Too bad I can't buy more, reached the limit.
Such an amazing service.

SystemBug

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope it's the new Tomb Raider because I have started playing Rise for the first time through Game Pass.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Shadows eh?

200px-Shadow_KHII.png

Don't do this to me

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I checked Shadow Warrior 2 and it has a 20% game pass membership discount already.

Checked Tomb Raider, both Mordor games and Shadow Tactics, no luck.

I've ran out of ideas lol

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Excited to see what this is. While I already had games like Hellblade and Ori on my Xbox One, December has been one heck of a month for the service. Getting Strange Brigade and new day 1 releases for games I was going to buy like Below and Ashen has been great.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
I really need to beat RDR so I can renable HDR and play my Game Pass games. Tomorrow looks amazing, I really gotta play Ori.

Also where the hell is Forza 7?

Nov 18, 2018
Game description: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes place at the end of days. The Earth's alliance with the Heavens has been threatened by a dark and malevolent force - the MYSTERIOUS Lords of SHADOW - darkness reins the world.
2220971-box_cvlos.png

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
It's gotta be either Shadow of Mordor, Shadow of War, Shadow Complex, or Mark of the Ninja.

That being said, I can't believe the value of GP right now. Played both Hellblade and Mutant:YZ today and loved both. Will also play Below soon, but this (and how good Hellblade is) makes me super excited for Microsoft's future.