Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
SHDW_Xbox_Pack_LG.jpg
I actually really liked this game when I was like 10/12. I would instantly purchase it if it went backwards compatible.

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
"From whence it came" is literally part of a line from the film version of The Fellowship of the Ring. It's either Shadow of Mordor or Shadow of War.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I feel like games that bomb will come to gamepass to make some kind of money back. Darksiders III, Shadow of the Tomb Raider etc. Could be either one of those two coming this Thursday.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I think it has almost been too good. People are going to be disappointed when/if the following months are nowhere near as good.
The nice thing though is that the games don't become unavailable for new users after a month like with PS+ or GWG... what's in there is available for anyone no matter when they join (until it leaves the service of course).

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of the Tomb Raider would be amazing
Darksiders 3? Equally superb!

Can't think of anything else really.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
everyone seems focused on the shadow part but what upcoming games have mysterious vibe to them? I assume it will be another indie title.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
If it is indeed LiS Season 1, anyone who hasn't played it that loves story and characters in their video games must play it. Not an overly long game, but well worth the play through. I played it about year ago and was blown away by how connected to the world and it's characters I became.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who cares it's something we already played, if this puts more eyes on Life Is Strange 2, and it definitely should, I'm all for it.

Dontnod deserves all the success

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
really weird they use a direct line "from whence it came" which is from lord of the rings and it ends up being LiS

I mean you can start google'in from whence it came and it will autofill lord of the rings..

Never played season 1 though...........so its a nice addition