• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody is going to have a bad christmas.
OR scalpers getting what they deserve when they realize how dumb they were.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people on this forum said the naming scheme isn't going to be that confusing for the average consumer

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they've been showing off the tall-monolith design of the Series X since last December and it looks nothing like that and the Series S is white. People should do more research

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Oh no... this is what happens when X is at the end of both of your consoles. And S. And also the whole Series thing.

I still stand by Xbox and Xbox Pro and just slap a year on those listings.

OP
OP
Ghost

Ghost

Oct 26, 2017
Thankfully the packaging is going to help when it comes to the Series S...
Eii6zXRXcAgtO6S

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
The listing says (Discontinued) in the name, and Microsoft did discontinue it back in July or so. So this is all third party sellers.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully those folks will be able to get a full refund and acquire the console they intended to acquire--the Xbox One S.

Blanquito

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
even though this is a mixup, I love that we're back in the cycle of looking at amazon rankings for a guess at sales numbers

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, god forbid people do their research and find out what's actually the new one lol

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Welp.. That's expected. And it's all on Microsoft. Their naming is stupid.