Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here still fighting the good fight?
From yesterday's poll it looked like most were successful.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
Yeah, the more I thought about it I'm glad I got the Series X. I don't plan on using many discs, but it'd be cool if I can just stick Xbox 360 and One games in there if I find them on sale somewhere. Tons of games I missed out on. Plus, it's better to be safe than sorry. I know Microsoft says the games will look the same outside of resolution and stuff, but I can see the headlines now about certain games running like shit on the Series S.

Better to be safe than sorry.
Yea my X will never see a disc AFIK but I had to have that full power 4k been waiting since SNES for consoles to get here. Add in GP expanding into a real savings over spending hundreds on those games each year and.... damn.

Can't wait

Would have been thrilled for $449 disc-less version though lol

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
That's why I laughed at people getting pissed off about people securing multiple orders, because shit like this happens every damn time.

TURBO1112

Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend who tried to do all access pre order yesterday through Microsoft store but couldnt finish checkout. But today she got an email from Citizens
One saying she was approved and to setup her payment system. What should she do?

Deleted member 74623

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 14, 2020
I have a friend who tried to do all access pre order yesterday through Microsoft store but couldnt finish checkout. But today she got an email from Citizens
One saying she was approved and to setup her payment system. What should she do?
Same thing happened to me. I now have a line of credit through Citizen's One opened even though I couldn't get the console through All Access

I called Citizen's One, and they said if it's inactive for 90 days, it'll close on its own or you can request they close it immediately. I'm just gonna leave mines open just in case All Access becomes available again

Last edited:

TURBO1112

Oct 25, 2017
Same thing happened to me. I now have a line of credit through Citizen's One opened even though I couldn't get the console through All Access

I called Citizen's One, and they said if it's inactive for 180 days, it'll close on its own or you can request they close it immediately. I'm just gonna leave mines open just in case All Access becomes available again
Thanks

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I laughed at people getting pissed off about people securing multiple orders, because shit like this happens every damn time.

I don't even pay attention to people who spew out nonsense like that or look down on others for securing multiple preorders. They're just salty they didn't get one and/or they have never tried to secure a launch console. Getting a preorder is never a guarantee that it will be fulfilled.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even pay attention to people who spew out nonsense like that or look down on others for securing multiple preorders. They're just salty they didn't get one and/or they have never tried to secure a launch console. Getting a preorder is never a guarantee that it will be fulfilled.
Yup. Worst feeling ever lol

SP.

Oct 27, 2017

I'm fine with securing 2, 3+ is a bit much but either way it doesn't matter if you're going to end up cancelling the others anyway. As long as they become available to others at cost from the retailer and you aren't scalping them on eBay I don't see much harm.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017

I called Citizen's One, and they said if it's inactive for 180 days, it'll close on its own or you can request they close it immediately. I'm just gonna leave mines open just in case All Access becomes available again

Thanks for this info, I'm done forever with the all access stuff since I doubt it will be up and working by the time my normal pre order comes in but keeping it open seems fine. Very helpful. They should have handled all access totally different

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So i went thought all access on gamestop i was approved but my order did not go through when i hit checkout. But i still got the all access email with my account getting started through citizen one. I tried to call there number to cancel it, since i dont even see the order through gamestop but when i call i get " where sorry the number in use is not in service" Anyone know what to do?

Deleted member 74623

Banned
Jul 14, 2020
So i went thought all access on gamestop i was approved but my order did not go through when i hit checkout. But i still got the all access email with my account getting started through citizen one. I tried to call there number to cancel it, since i dont even see the order through gamestop but when i call i get " where sorry the number in use is not in service" Anyone know what to do?
Did you call 888-522-9881? That's the number I was able to reach them at

Aug 31, 2018
I got a message from Citizens One as well even though I didn't grab an order. Was hopeful that maybe their was a chance I got one lol

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
I preordered the PS5 headset/camera on Best Buy, same as I did the Series X, and I see a negative charge on my card for it.

I thought Best Buy just did a temporary hold/pending charge that would disappear.

At least both of my orders seem to exist in the site and the headset/camera one that I did on the 17th appears on top.

I keep being worried something is going to go wrong lol

Deleted member 74623

Banned
Jul 14, 2020
I still can't believe they didn't set separate stock aside for All Access, knowing we had to fill out a credit application and wait for it to process

Dance Inferno

Oct 29, 2017
Ha! I secured a XSX preorder yesterday through Walmart but I was kinda bummed that I couldn't get a preorder in at Amazon since I get 5% cash back with my Prime credit card. Well Chase just released their 5% cash back categories for Q4 and they include Walmart and PayPal! So I'll get my 5% cash back on the XSX after all.

If anyone has a Chase Freedom card you might want to see about switching your payment method to PayPal in order to get that 5% cash back as well. (Be careful though, sometimes trying to change a preorder online results in the order getting canceled entirely so it might be safer to call)

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
I got an email from citizensone... what does it mean? A hit on my credit with nothing to show for? I did this on Microsoft store btw...
I just got this too and I am pretty positive my attempts at the all access thing never went through. No confirmation from the microsoft store and it doesn't show up anywhere on my account.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Same got the citizen one email. Do we have to do anything? They don't want me to pay anything right? This is so fucked.

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky

I called Citizen's One, and they said if it's inactive for 90 days, it'll close on its own or you can request they close it immediately. I'm just gonna leave mines open just in case All Access becomes available again
Is it just like a "blank" account or something? Like they aren't gonna try to come making you pay for anything?

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, I have an OT question:

I'm thinking about getting Watch Dogs Legion, but I'm a bit worried because Ubi didn't really seem to support Watch Dogs 2 that much on the X1X (as in it apparently ran worse than the Pro version, and stayted at 900p). Are Ubi likely to be more supportive of Legion on the XSX?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
It makes no sense how they wouldn't set stock aside for all access or at the least hold a system for you when you're in the checkout process so you don't apply for a line of credit for no reason.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Somehow I completely missed that "LOADING TIMES" video from a few days ago for the Series S.

11 Seconds to load in The Outer Worlds game saves on Series S vs 53 Seconds to load the same thing on One S is nice to see.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Sorry, I have an OT question:

I'm thinking about getting Watch Dogs Legion, but I'm a bit worried because Ubi didn't really seem to support Watch Dogs 2 that much on the X1X (as in it apparently ran worse than the Pro version, and stayted at 900p). Are Ubi likely to be more supportive of Legion on the XSX?
Because it was never enhanced, it just ran at X1 settings.

Yes, it will fair much much better on the series X, it has smart delivery AND we already saw that the Series S version includes raytracing

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Not a huge fan of Ubi anymore but I chose Valhalla over Legion just based on the fact Valhalla is gonna run at 4k/60 on Series X. That's so impressive to me.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Ha! I secured a XSX preorder yesterday through Walmart but I was kinda bummed that I couldn't get a preorder in at Amazon since I get 5% cash back with my Prime credit card. Well Chase just released their 5% cash back categories for Q4 and they include Walmart and PayPal! So I'll get my 5% cash back on the XSX after all.

If anyone has a Chase Freedom card you might want to see about switching your payment method to PayPal in order to get that 5% cash back as well. (Be careful though, sometimes trying to change a preorder online results in the order getting canceled entirely so it might be safer to call)

How do I knoq its a freedom card?? mine just says amazon prime lol

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I completely missed that "LOADING TIMES" video from a few days ago for the Series S.

11 Seconds to load in The Outer Worlds game saves on Series S vs 53 Seconds to load the same thing on One S is nice to see.

Yeah, as someone who really only wants to deal with "pick up and play" games, this is a big deal. I just want to get into the game as fast as possible.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
Not a huge fan of Ubi anymore but I chose Valhalla over Legion just based on the fact Valhalla is gonna run at 4k/60 on Series X. That's so impressive to me.
I was thinking about Valhalla but for some reason Ubisoft games just don't do anything for me anymore. The last Ubisoft game I played was AC2.

Deleted member 74623

Banned
Jul 14, 2020
Is it just like a "blank" account or something? Like they aren't gonna try to come making you pay for anything?
Not necessarily a blank account. There is a credit line with a credit limit, but you can't really buy anything with it. You can only use that line to finance an Xbox through All Access, so since I don't have an Xbox, it's just an open credit line that I can't use

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
they

just released a new patch and also just said next page is a big one with better load times too

Yeah, I'm curious to try it out and see how improved it is. It's just last night I was going from Ranger HQ > Colorado Springs > Broadmoore Heights >
Hidden area under the statue in Broadmoore heights
, and then my squad would get wiped, or almost wiped, and then it's back out to Broadmoore Heights > Colorado Springs > Ranger HQ to get patched up > Colorado Springs > Broadmoore Heights > that area I said...and each of those has like at least a 1 minute load time....so each time I had to do that, which was three times I think, it took at least 6 minutes of loading.

You keep hearing about how WL3 is an 80 hour game, but I wonder what the actual time to completion will be on XSX with those loading screens being cut back by 80%. It's stupid that I'll probably never find out because I'm playing the game obsessively right now and will probably be through it before I get my new console. Though I'm sure I'll go back to it one day. There is a lot of replayability there.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I would've too, but I haven't even finished Origins DLC, let alone started Odyssey yet!

Same. I have Origins and Odyssey on both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X that I bought on sale and haven't touched yet.

I was thinking about Valhalla but for some reason Ubisoft games just don't do anything for me anymore. The last Ubisoft game I played was AC2.

The only reason I'm getting it is to justify my $500 purchase of Series X. If I see it running in 4k/60 i'll be impressed for a few hours. The last Ubi game I payed full price for was WD1 and before that AC1/2.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Same. I have Origins and Odyssey on both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X that I bought on sale and haven't touched yet.

The only reason I'm getting it is to justify my $500 purchase of Series X. If I see it running in 4k/60 i'll be impressed for a few hours. The last Ubi game I payed full price for was WD1 and before that AC1/2.

Not considering Legion at all?