OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Any idea if Armored Core 4 and AC for Answer work on this ?
Yesterdays build YES, full speed and not really a lot of graphical issues either. Was very impressive.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Can I run games directly from the disk drive or I need to make an ISO from it?
If you have a 360 around, grab a USB and follow this guide great benefit to this emulator is that it's dirt easy to dump a game.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
So it seems like its getting to near completion now, but Triangle has been working on getting the EDRAM buffer to work correctly, this messed up A LOT of games, but within a week everything seems to be back to how it was but with better performance :)

If anyone remembers emoose, he joined the project recently.

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
oh man, i'd love to see Virtua Fighter 5 Online's stages in 4K. game is unbelievably good looking for a 2007 release.

AVoJV4y.png

BvryHUf.png

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I can't believe Reach has gotten to the current level it is now. How big is this team even.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Good news, there is progress on the Vulkan build.... For Windows 7! So after DX12 progress wraps up and everything is back ported to Vulkan, Win7 should be a go!

Oh also next update should add MSAA to Xenia

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I should've expected someone with your username to not be the bearer of good news :(
lol

The only one that manages to even be remotely playable on the PS3 emulator is Razor's Edge, and that's barely playable compared to the Wii U version, which still has plenty of audio and graphics issues. Given the 360 emulator isn't nearly as far along as those two, I doubt the progress is any better.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
NG2 might be fine, DoA engine is working on it and I think they are the same? I don't own it so I can't test it

Razors4edge

Nov 12, 2017
NG2 is now faster in menus, but no graphics are rendered in the cutscene. Sound is working, but the game crashes in mid conversation between Sonja and the old man. If it did not crash I wonder if it is abel to show any ingame graphics.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
Would suck if these dudes put all the work into this then Microsoft dropped a fully functioning emulator to offer 360 games on the Windows store. I mean that would be awesome but it would suck for them.