• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 21094

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A little teaser (the E3 video and that "gameplay" footage showed practically nothing), a little bit of set-up without spoiling too much and a little bit of what you're supposed to do in it. A full trailer would also be nice, but depending on how big the DLC content actually is it might be too much to ask.

And a clear release date of course.
that's basically what I said, I think the only thing we need is date and length at most
I don't think this should affect their announcement of Xenoblade DLC though, informed people will make their purchase decision based on if they think it's worth or not(which we wouldn't know until next fall I guess)

I think a really cool idea instead of having a trailer or set-up would be if they patched the game little by little, and you can find some DLC related influence with regard to Champion's Ballad, only IF you have the season pass purchased or maybe if you already beat Ganon(This might be seen as kind of a douchey move because it's in game advertisement that teases you for a DLC)
I think that would be more interesting than a trailer, since there are so many players playing and the internet, even if they add something pretty obscure chances are that people will find it and share it
Which then people can piece together towards the release of the DLC