• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 29, 2022
Seems that copies of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 are being sold/sent earlier:

You can find copies on Ebay for 70$

qAeCUeK.jpg
YkGKgpZ.jpg

Make sure to avoid social media related to Nintendo and Xenoblade if you want a clean spoiler-free experience.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
LETS GOOOOOOOO

probably will still be some time before anything substantial

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I hope we won't get spoiler in thread title or website promoting piracy (Kotaku with Metroid) days before official release.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i heard the main character is actually a space whale! from andromeda! except it's mirror andromeda from another universe!

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Man this dude is ripping people off.

Since it was just sold, game will probably start leaking in a couple days

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
i see one on ebay i can get a few days earlier but barely

i need someone in nyc selling it

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Solve the riddle? What riddle? It better not be that damn towel one

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
YouTube is really gonna be the killer for those trying to avoid spoilers. Full final boss up day -3

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Uhh ok so there's someone else (not a new seller) on ebay who's selling copies too. But for $60. I asked him and it ships tomorrow.

Taking the plunge.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
YouTube is really gonna be the killer for those trying to avoid spoilers. Full final boss up day -3

If you are wary of Xenoblade 3 spoilers and you haven't yet clicked the 3 dots and pressed "I'm not interested" in every Xenoblade related video that has popped up in your recommended for the past few weeks it's on you at that point lol

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
If you are wary of Xenoblade 3 spoilers and you haven't yet clicked the 3 dots and pressed "I'm not interested" in every Xenoblade related video that has popped up in your recommended for the past few weeks it's on you at that point lol
That doesn't always work with Youtube. I had to get a browser plug-in to turn off recommendations or black list certain tags whenever something I'm really interested in gets leaked and spoilers get plastered everywhere.

Amirnol

Oct 27, 2017
Please DM if you know this is selling somewhere in NYC, hoping to get ahead of the spoilers.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Jealous of people getting early copies, looking forward to playing it next week. Also, time for me to put all Xenoblade mentions on ignore for the next month lol.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather just spend that week playing Live A Live and wait for XC3 to drop on release day.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Welp that's enough internet then for the next week I guess. One possible positive will be we'll probably see how well emulators runs this before actual release so I don't have to trouble shoot at launch and can just dive right into whichever runs better. I've increasingly been playing games on Yuzu/Ryujinx instead of actually on my Switch since I'm playing on a big ol 4K tv and want to make that shit look good, though it's not consistent that's possible right at release.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I need to somehow delete a paper trail of XC fanboying over a decade… and I've got what? A few hours to do it.

I like a good challenge!

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
I clicked buy now and saw the confirm page and had a major "wtf you doing" moment and backed out lol