• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
So sad speculator has started now using randomized names like "Ambitous Mini Hulking Tortoise' :(

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
11/16/2021- Current list of games the GeForce Leak had listed prior to said game was announced (there may be more I missed):
  • Actraiser Remake
  • Destroy All Humans 2 Remake
  • Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (Leak got the exact name right)
  • Brothers in Arms by Gearbox
  • God of War
  • GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
  • "Unannounced Dungeon Tactics Game" -> Dungeon Encounters
  • Outcast 2
  • Saints Row V
  • Unannounced Card Game 2 -> Voice of Cards
  • Ruined King: League of Legends story (Correct release date!)
Not announced yet but proof of some degree :
  • Sackboy's Big Adventure (SteamDB leaked entry)
  • Helldivers 2 (sort of teased on their Twitter)
  • Monster Hunter G 2005 (listed on Capcoms JP site)
  • Ubisoft C&D their games on the list

Last edited:

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
11/16/2021- Current list of games the GeForce Leak had listed prior to said game was announced (there may be more I missed):
  • Actraiser Remake
  • Destroy All Humans 2 Remake
  • Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (Leak got the exact name right)
  • Band of Brothers by Gearbox
  • God of War
  • GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
  • "Unannounced Dungeon Tactics Game" -> Dungeon Encounters
  • Outcast 2
  • Saints Row V
  • Unannounced Card Game 2 -> Voice of Cards
  • Ruined King: League of Legends story (Correct release date!)
Not announced yet but proof of some degree :
  • Sackboy's Big Adventure (SteamDB leaked entry)
  • Helldivers 2 (sort of teased on their Twitter)
  • Monster Hunter G 2005 (listed on Capcoms JP site)
  • Ubisoft C&D their games on the list
What were the ubi leaks?
also when was band of brothers confirmed?!?

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
www.pcgamer.com

A new Brothers in Arms game is in development, confirms Gearbox CEO

But in-keeping with studio policy, it won't be announced until it's almost done.

I have a typo, good catch

don't have the list of Ubisoft games handy, but it was mostly project code names
I'll be honest I brain farted as well, cause I was thinking of brothers in arms as well, and calling it band instead just slipoed my mind as well 😅
I feel like they've been saying it's a thing that's going to happen for the past decade, but nothing yet.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Chrono Cross Remaster means its probably fake.

I refuse to get my hopes up.

For everyone freaking out over Chrono Cross, the entry is fairly slim.

Compare that to, say, Battlefield 2042

If you're looking for specific titles, you should be looking at a full dump, and not a stripped list of *just* titles if you want context.

FF Tactics remaster and Chrono Cross remaster

this is how I know it's 100% fake, square doesn't give two shits about those two
Do you believe it's real NOW? 🤔

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
OP
OP
Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
8f8bb94c45026975873df0cd77ff9428.png

Another one. NVidia leak knew Saber publishes it while Redout 1 was self published.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I can't imagine it ever being topped. A lot of this shit is years in advance, amazing.
I can't even imagine the red alert that went out at Nvidia HQ, when that leaked list started blowing up the internet. The person whose fault it was probably wanted to escape the office like Neo when the Agents first cam for him.

How much negotiation capital was lost with their gaming partners? Jen-Hsun probably had to make personal calls.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
It's false though because it says Dragons Dogma 2.....

I'm kidding you'll see it soon

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I remember that Walmart? leak ages ago that was pretty big, but this takes the cake. I am trying to think of something that even comes near it, but I am struggling to. Not of upcoming releases anyway. There must have been a lot of pissed off publishers once this all started coming out.

FreezerGeezer

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
www.pcgamer.com

A new Brothers in Arms game is in development, confirms Gearbox CEO

But in-keeping with studio policy, it won't be announced until it's almost done.

I have a typo, good catch

don't have the list of Ubisoft games handy, but it was mostly project code names

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

How did I miss this news. Was just thinking of replaying a couple of the Brothers in Arms games. Amazing news!

I imagine it'd be too long in development to be using UE5, but a man can dream.

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I'd be pissed if everything is real except for the FF9 Remake. Similar thing happend with FF7R and the Walmart leak, when it was the only thing (+ Splinter Cell IIRC) on that leak that didn't show up the following E3. It's always the stuff I want the most.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I remember that Walmart? leak ages ago that was pretty big, but this takes the cake. I am trying to think of something that even comes near it, but I am struggling to. Not of upcoming releases anyway. There must have been a lot of pissed off publishers once this all started coming out.
Walmart Canada leak is legendary. Pete Hines will never let us forget that.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Shout out to monolith smart enough to give just a codename to nvidia. How's Nvidia bullying all these titles out of folks though?

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Only thing really significant from the Walmart leak was Rage 2. Everything else had previous leaks or was a known quantity, some didn't even turn into anything (Splinter Cell).

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I half expected Crysis 4 would be announced at TGA's.

Many other Nvidia leak games did, so there's no rush. It will happen one day. That's the biggest 'no brainer' game that Crytek can produce now.

Sep 8, 2019
There was also yet ANOTHER untitled DC Comics game on that list too, right underneath Codename Legacy. But I believe that one didn't have a date.

Codename Coda2022-04-06Firaxis Games Inc 2K
Codename
Legacy
2022-11-08MonolithWarner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Codename
Vault
2022-03-16Hangar 13
Vault/Volt is cancelled

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Codename Coda2022-04-06Firaxis Games Inc 2K
Codename
Legacy
2022-11-08MonolithWarner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Codename
Vault
2022-03-16Hangar 13
Vault is cancelled
I'm not talking about Vault, that's Hangar 13. It was a WB studio and listed as "DC COMICS WORKING TITLE." It also wasn't on the list with dates, it was on the other one.

If I knew how to post pics I would lol