Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
So...... if someone streams this game, how many seconds will it take twitch to ban them?

There is no way Twitch will ban this game. They didn't ban uncensored Conan Exiles either, or Rust etc.

They allow anatomically correct nudity and sex as long those aren't sole focus of the game.

Also even then they would just allow this anyways because ad revenue this will generate.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Not necessarily, but it'd have to be well designed and considerate. It's possible to have a customizable character with options for genitals, as well as for them being trans. But considering the first time we even saw a sign of trans people existing in the game was with a poster of a feminine sex worker with a big dong, as well as all of the marketing for the game screaming "woah look at how edgy we are!!!!!!!!", I have absolutely zero confidence that this game will pull this off any better than that South Park game.

Which, I guess I have to clarify this because some people actually thought that game handled trans inclusion well: handled trans inclusion really fucking badly.
I mean sex sells right? Past, present and future whatever is deemed the most desirable body type is what will sell products. Makes sense advertiser's would exploit it and twist it in anyway they can for shock value so you look pay attention to there product.

Imma have two penises on another note.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they just say that sex scenes are in first person view as well? I don't think you'd actually see anything even if you do customize it unless they want to show penetration which I don't think they will.

Good on them for including this in the game tho.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
There were certainly worries by some of this earlier on in the Cyberpunk news cycle. At this point I think we all need our hands on the game in order to properly judge whether this is the case.

I'm cisgender, but I think the way Temtem does it is pretty good. Clothes are agnostic and you choose your pronoun.

Character-Creator-via-Reddit.jpg

I know The Sims 4 is pretty good about it, too.

Not necessarily, but it'd have to be well designed and considerate. It's possible to have a customizable character with options for genitals, as well as for them being trans. But considering the first time we even saw a sign of trans people existing in the game was with a poster of a feminine sex worker with a big dong, as well as all of the marketing for the game screaming "woah look at how edgy we are!!!!!!!!", I have absolutely zero confidence that this game will pull this off any better than that South Park game.

Which, I guess I have to clarify this because some people actually thought that game handled trans inclusion well: handled trans inclusion really fucking badly.

Appreciate these points of view, thank you

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I wouldn't be surprised if there's some option in the menu to censor the nudity. I believe there have been other games that had a "streaming mode"

Those are usually about ID masking in PvP games or muting licensed music like in e.g. Control.

I don't recall any game doing that for nudity and like I said it earlier, it wont be needed for CP77 for it to be allowed on Twitch.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if there's some option in the menu to censor the nudity. I believe there have been other games that had a "streaming mode"

I even know of a mod that has a streaming mode. So yeah, i guess CD Projekt might add that. Tho i don't think they did for TW3.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I expect it to be kinda tame in terms of sizes,like 3 presets (small-mid-big).
Nothing ridiculous until fan mods start to appear.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I'm gonna give myself a massive dick and pray the dialog options let me persuade with it.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my ... "genital" is so old school. There must be more interesting post-human augmentation ideas ...

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This could be a good addition if done well.

I have absolutely no faith in CDPR to do it well.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I don't see why this is a thing that needs to be in a game, but sure, okay.

(Except for non-binary/trans people, of course!)

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Because they made it to be 1st person?

Seems pretty obvious, huh?

Why HZD is third person again?

Are people just trolling or just don't follow news about 77 at all, but have heard small bits so post reactive things like this?
Don't be so obtuse. They're clearly disappointed by the hugely wasted opportunity of not including a TPP in a game that revolves around transhumanism and the rich character customization that entails. Being able to play as a V with large breasts and a huge dick sounds awesome to me... until I consider I won't even get to see my character for most of the game. First person only is a design decision that feels at odds with the themes and big draw of the game, which is why I too find myself asking "why the hell is this first person only?" each time we get more news about it.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I would be interested to see a thoughtful side quest or storyline centered around gender identity to elevate this beyond just being a slider that seems gratuitous.