Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
If I want to play as basically Hitomi Tanaka, is that going to put me at a distinct disadvantage when climbing through vents? 'Cos I always go stealth whenever possible.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Can you get cool bionic wing things like mags from PSO or is that not horny enough

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I mean sex sells right? Past, present and future whatever is deemed the most desirable body type is what will sell products. Makes sense advertiser's would exploit it and twist it in anyway they can for shock value so you look pay attention to there product.

Imma have two penises on another note.
The issue is that it perpetuates the fetishization of trans woman, with no added social commentary (from what we seen so far). There is a reason you don't see the same happen to cis and trans men, and it's definitely not inclusion. 57 years in the future and all they can come up with is a patriarcal heteronormative society?

Bashteee

Oct 27, 2017
If they add mod support, it will be the biggest AAA sex game and might even overtake Skyrim.

Aug 10, 2019
giphy.gif

tATu

Alt Account
Mar 18, 2020
review and dislike bombing are coming, i can already feel it. The haters are having a good time on the internet these days

I don't see why this would lead to review and dislike bombing. The vast majority of people seem to want 2077 to be a raw and unfiltered experience.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
You know how there is a thing about creating the most absurd looking characters in SoulsBorne game.... Now I wonder if there is going to be one for C2077 but for privates.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Customized genitalia, but I bet the black hair options will be limited to fro, cornrows, or bald.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
The more Cool points you have, the bigger your dick gets

That's how it is in real life, that's how it should be in the game

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
All i know about this game is that it is set in a distant future with advertised unruled body modification. In a city with gang controled slums and red light districts. Filled with drug addicts.

So, everything that i hear about the game kinda fits the setting.
It fits more the setting then some dating options in mass effect.

But i'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of hate against it, because people can't see that it is a dark story.
And some people believe if someone comes up with a story like that, this person has to be a boy in puberty with some mental illness.

Well, i just hope that there is a "mature" story.

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
Nice. Thought they were gonna put the avatars in grey underwear at the customization screen. *phew*

I'll censor my own game myself, thanks.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting : a dick yes/no with a size slider for the bukge (a la Saints Row) and a boobs yes/no with a size slider.

Those talking about visible penetration and multiple dicks are crazy.

ShaggySummers

Banned
May 4, 2020
It's fun how people think this forum is progressive.
As somebody who frequents pretty much every somewhat relevant gaming forum on the web: Don't worry; I never heard this about this board. Opinions are... less flattering usually.

@topic:
I just want my dude to have small breasts. So small that nobody is sure if that's some kind of abnormality or whether I really wanted it. Now if only we had NPCs that could portait the concept of casual uncomfortableness...

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
People ITT really love fetishizing trans women, don't they. god you make me fucking sick

Thankful that they're seemingly not shying away from actually letting people make post-op trans characters though, despite the fact that we'll most likely see a fuckton of people fetishizing trans women or making trans women for the laughs. Obviously we need to wait & see how well it's actually implemented, but I do wish more games that let you create your own character would have better options than just cis man/cis woman.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
All i know about this game is that it is set in a distant future with advertised unruled body modification. In a city with gang controled slums and red light districts. Filled with drug addicts.

So, everything that i hear about the game kinda fits the setting.
It fits more the setting then some dating options in mass effect.

But i'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of hate against it, because people can't see that it is a dark story.
And some people believe if someone comes up with a story like that, this person has to be a boy in puberty with some mental illness.

Well, i just hope that there is a "mature" story.
I'm curious, can you expand on the Mass Effect thing?

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's because stores won't sell an AO game on shelves. It's a death sentence for major AAA games that need all the eyballs possible, but I don't see why we don't have more of them on digital store fronts.
They are banned on digital store fronts too, at least PSN (afaik).

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
I'm curious, can you expand on the Mass Effect thing?

Well, the mass effect story was a hero that saves the galaxy.
And while she/he does that, you can choose a person to have sexual intercourse.
Maybe there is more to that, but i don't remember any story arc that resulted out of that.

I don't know how the story of cyberpunk 2077 turns out, i kinda hope that it brings more to the table then "lol, huge slong and bewbs".
If it turns out just to be that, then i would be disappointed, actually it would make it worst then the mass effect dating.