• Orange Cassidy

Votes: 29 2.4%

• Total voters

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Do you take the deal?

Some ground rules:

#1: You can add any topping you'd like within reason. I'm talking standard toppings. You can't, say, order a hot dog with a steak dinner on top of it. Chili dogs are allowed. And of course, vegetarian/vegan dog substitutes are allowed.

#2: Assume the diet has no impact on your health positively or negatively. The only ill-effect will be getting fucking sick of eating hot dogs.

#3: No sides like fries or chips allowed. You're just eating hot dogs. Forever. Until you die.

#4: You have to keep the consoles and games that you choose. So no flipping them for troll physics profits.

image8.jpg

tumblr_lstu4tUrdv1r3a9fdo1_400.gifv

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
My health is more important than playing video games, so no.
edit: should've read op. still no.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
i don't even have time to finish the video games i buy, you want me to eat like shit too?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is stupid as shit. there's no end to the kinds of hot dogs

of course I'd take it

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even with #2 in play, this is a universally bad idea. Having a diverse diet is also a requirement for good emotional and mental health.

And who the heck eats a hot dog with no sides? Lame.

CloakBass

Dec 10, 2017
The fact this is even a debate is a sign you really, really need to diversify your interests and get some new hobbies.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah I'm good. Video games aren't /that/ important to my life. Not being able to experience new dishes would destroy me. Or not being able to satisfy a craving for a certain dish.
Fuck all of that. If I want a game badly enough I will save up for it.

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
Nope. I have no problem obtaining any new video game hardware I want nowadays, and I'm fine with PC emulation for anything older.

Vic20

Nov 10, 2019
Why hot dogs exactly, just put awful stuff that shouldn't be eaten instead of normal foods, so the risks/reward actually balance out.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Nah, not for me. If I could do sides (like chips, fries, etc.) and drink soda then MAYBE.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hell no. I do enjoy a Hot Dog or two from time to time but no way I eat them everyday. I have a job and can buy the consoles and games I am interested in...

Abaddonn

Dec 4, 2018
No lol, this would be such a bad deal, as if I can't afford all the games I want AND eat anything I want too, no need for this kind of deal for me.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
I'm not even a "foodie", but i couldn't live with hot dogs for the rest of my life.

I already have 90% of all the released video game consoles so far and i barely have time to play stuff while my backlog grows every month, so nope.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Why can't I have sides? What did sides ever do to you?

The answer is no, I like hot dogs as much as the next person but not forever.

Oct 29, 2017
Think about how much more money you spend on food than on video games in a year. Think about how you likely spend more by choosing what you prefer to eat or just to have something different every now and then, as opposed to picking the same thing every time. If that amount is lower than what you spend on video games then sure, it could be a descend deal, but I think for most people, even the most avid gamers, the enjoyment of food is still a more important part of life than any hobby.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
"you will get the fortune of jeff bezos but i will shoot you in the head as soon as you sign the deal"

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
What happens if I find myself somewhere I can't get a hot dog? Do I starve to death? Or do these dogs spontaneously appear in front of me?

If it's the second one, I'll take it, and don't worry about the games and all that crap.