Votes: 146 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 1,047 85.7%
  • Orange Cassidy

Votes: 29 2.4%

• Total voters

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I really hate hotdogs though, so no from me. Like I can't eat them. The taste, the gristle. Idk maybe American hotdogs are different but at least the ones I have ever tasted smell like wet dog and taste even worse. Pass

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
I love cooking , but this is an easy yes for me. The money I would save on food + medicine with the combination of no negative health effects is a massive win for me because it essentially means I no longer have to worry about managing my blood sugar due to diabetes. Sure it says no positive effects, but it also says no negative which I take to mean I'm "normal".

Farmboy

Oct 27, 2017
Why when I already own all of the old games that I want?
The few new ones I do want, I can just buy when I'm ready.

I mean this is obviously the right answer. To most people here, videogames aren't exactly prohibitively expensive. We can buy more of them than we have time or inclination to play anyway.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I already have a Game Pass subscription, but I'll eat a few more hot dogs for a free month.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
4-5 years ago i could eat a pack of hotdogs across two days. last year i felt ill after having two. i don't know if i changed or they changed the ratio of snouts and peckers but i couldnt do this.

Brainfreeze

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
I appreciate the vegan option, and I'm not a foodie in any way, but I already have more video games than I have the time to play. There's no world where this is worth the trade off lol.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
lol I can afford to buy games. I honestly buy way too many of them and I know I'll never get around to playing a good chunk of them.

So this "deal" is not even remotely enticing.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I haven't got time for all of those games. And even if I did having too many would make choosing something even more difficult and it would just end up in a useless backlog.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I mean...can I make different kinds of hot dogs? Like as long as it's in a pig intestine, it's a hot dog right?

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao you'd live like five years max doing that. I got games on my backlog for like 10+ years now

Edit: oh i missed the part where it doesn't affect your health. Still no though lol

Jun 5, 2018
this is by far the most bizarre question I've seen and that's saying something, if it allows one to play games they'd otherwise not be alive to play or something sure, but if it's just games as they release for free no, as things stand the chances of any interesting me enough to make this deal fair are about 2%.

(Pulled that percentage out of thin air much like this question i'd wager.)

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
That deal sucks, I would only take it if I could get every game that ever released and could sell whatever I don't want and make millions out of it.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Hell no. Junk food is bad for you. I'd rather pay for my games than get sick and pay up the wazoo to get healthy.

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
Nahh

There was a period in my life (about 15 years ago) where I owned every major console from the MegaDrive to what was then current.
While kinda cool at the time, I've since sold them all. Owning that stuff really isn't important to me.

That hotdog does look nice though.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
No. I can afford the video games I want to play and still eat anything I want.
Hell, I don't have time to play videogames so getting them for free probably wouldn't even make any difference to me.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only way I'd ever consider it is in a situation where I'm in active risk of starving to death. So no.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I could be content with the many games I already own, even if I could never afford another one in my life. Meanwhile I absolutely can't stand hotdogs so it's a fuck no from me.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
No. There isn't a lot I enjoy more than playing video games to immerse myself into the by devs crafted worlds. But eating different kinds of food is one of those things. I will never give up japanese food for example.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
At this point time is more of an issue than money. You should be asking me if I could never have to work again would I eat only hotdogs.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I drink nothing but water anyway and enjoy it lol.

Hotdogs are nice but not something I would only like to eat though.

It's all irrelevant anyway though as I've found these past few years, I'm pretty happy limiting myself to lesser consoles/games anyway. I don't have enough time in a day to play all the stuff I've already got why would I want more? It's a burden to me mentally.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
No negative effects to my health? Hell yeah! I would a fuck ton of money if never had to pay for games.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
I don't have time to play the games I already own, why do I need more games I don't have time for while also having a terrible and boring diet?

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck no, I already have most of what I like anyway. Ugh, hotdogs are okay at best at any given time, I would never want to eat that everyday for every meal, or even once a week.

JadedGhost

Jan 28, 2019
I Have a rare stomach disorder where i live of LIQUIDS and can't eat solids so I would essentially die by choosing YES..... so No..

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I don't need or want every video game or console so I'll take being able to just change up my diet as I see fit. I sometimes will get on a kick with something for a week or two but even after a week of eating something over and over I'm sick of it for awhile. Couldn't imagine doing Hot Dogs for the rest of my life even if I reallly do love a good chili dog.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
nah, hot dogs are vile.

the only food i'd be happy to eat the rest of my life is potato or noodles. i could live on mashed/boiled potatoes or cheap instant noodles.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
There's very few foods I'd even consider this with but something as awful as hot dogs is definitely not one of them lmao.