• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be bringing potato salad and drinks. What will you bring besides your appetite?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
NwqsK.jpg

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be the person that brings the cheap beer as a backup.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
apparently uncooked sausage and chicken. i'm and idiot and was sitting eating uncooked sausage and chicken last night because i was too lazy and drunk to cook it. i thought it was pre cooked but apparently not according to my stomach and ass today. well i did realise once i started eating a bit of the chicken cause it was too gooey and i stopped but the damage was done.

as you might guess i'm not a big fan of cooking. so best i can do is probably instant noodles and even they piss me off with having to unpack the sachets. just put the flavours in it why do i need to unpack them? jeez.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people here pee in the sink and don't wash their hands.

So I am not going. I don't knowingly eat food prepared or touched by dirty ass people.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
A lot of people here pee in the sink and don't wash their hands.

So I am not going. I don't knowingly eat food prepared or touched by dirty ass people.
you don't want to see what goes on in a restaurant kitchen. it's not as extreme as peeing in the sink but i'll tell ya i wouldn't want to eat at the restaurant i worked in.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Probably just chips and shit. I don't really like cooking very much aside from steak and FUCK cooking steaks for an entire party, lol.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Not going after years of reading about the unsanitary habits of posters, I ain't gonna be ten feet near any of y'all fuckers.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Traditional Lasagne with ragu sauce, some extra sauce and pasta in case someone prefers that, some Italian canned tomato in case someone wants bolognese and Chicken Adobo... also some spring rolls and a dipping sauce.

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
A Swedish classic: Curry banana pizza.

But for real I'd probably bring liquor and other stuff to make fun drinks. Not much of a cook.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
A Swedish classic: Curry banana pizza.

But for real I'd probably bring liquor and other stuff to make fun drinks. Not much of a cook.
oh no...that sounds horrid. curry and pizza maybe but banana?

edit: it really is a curry banna pizza. i feel sick