J.Edge

Oct 29, 2017
I hate the subtitle font in MGS5 compared to MGS1-4. I challenge anyone to come up with something more nitpicky than that.

Oct 27, 2017
The respawn button in Destiny. Please, for the love of god, align that shit already, Bungo. It's not aligned, it's slightly off. IT'S SLIGHTLY OFF.

8icu32pmu7d11.jpg

Haha, I never noticed that, but its pissing me off now

2b_miner

Mar 7, 2019
I hate the fact Bungie could not get destiny 2 to run at 60 fps on pro/one X, all my friends migrated to PC's and I had to forcibly leave the game behind

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
When a loading bar that's supposedly finished doesn't start the game and forces you to wait some more, argh.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. Any fucking game that takes my right thumb off the camera to make my character run using X or A or B.
Insanely stupid design choice. Your automatic camera is not smart enough to show me what I want when I want when I'm running.
Thankfully the Dualshock 4's back button addon that allows you to remap buttons will finally negate this issue.

2. Any game that forces me to "walk" with an NPC whilst they unload a mountain of information on me.
If your going to do this, make sure the NPC keeps up with my character as I'm walking or running and doesn't just suddenly stop still or me constantly running / walking to keep at the NPC's speed. Again, fucking baffling design decision.
Reminds me of Days Gone. That game is littered with this and I don't just dislike it, I hate it.

Danstanster

Oct 25, 2017
I hate the fact Bungie could not get destiny 2 to run at 60 fps on pro/one X, all my friends migrated to PC's and I had to forcibly leave the game behind
I keep getting this xbonex bug sometimes with battlefront 2, destiny 2 where either I'm getting frame skipping but it's like fast forward the game literally starts going faster, to the point where it's harder. Maybe 50%-100% faster. Idle animations are literally on fast forward and you get rocked by incoming shots and surprised.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fbb52f3a277e4fad8d3bc40c6cddf877

now hear me out. The games themselves are more often than not fantastic but I have this thing where outside of the developer splash screens I hate templates. like beyond hate them in any kind of presentation and it puts me in the mind they refuse to let the developer any form of artistic expression. And there is never any variation here. White text on black background like we are about to watch the godfather. I want even more colourful splash screens and title sequences.

yes other devs do this too but for all their accomplished storytelling it makes my eye twitch when I see this screen in their prestige titles.

also, Mass Effect 1'sinventory system. It annoyed me so much I ignored it for most of the game.
Sound bugs in Halo Reach are really fucking annoying.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Games that don't provide many game save slots. Like why not offer more? It won't harm your game.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Arkham Knight(including the Batmobile) EXCEPT the Batmobile stealth missions. Who thought of something so idiotic? In no way is playing hide-and-seek with tanks fun. Its a fucking tank. I want to do tank stuff, which includes not hiding from other tanks.

Also, everyone in Skyrim is ugly as shit. I know the graphics are pretty bad but it shouldn't be impossible to create an attractive face.