PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Watching Chris's earlier stream, still thought thought the Sharla thing was a joke but congrats mate, seems like a good match up and both nice people.

Annie85x

Mar 12, 2020
I love Journey Across Japan, definitely the content I need right now!

Okinawa looks absolutely beautiful

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How's the episode? Wasn't feeling the trailer at all for the new JAJ because it looked like 'we went on holiday and brought the camera - BUT IN JAPAN' thing.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I know I've mentioned it before in the thread but the Journey Across Japan has amazing production value, Chris and the team who do the filming and editing really put in the effort.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Seeing Chris with a yacht reminds me that I still want to know wtf happened that time he stole a yacht from some dude.

Bad Advice

Jan 8, 2019
Cant stand Abroad in Japan but do watch some of Paolo's stuff, mainly food and Day in the life of series. I just watch food and walking videos but do want to shout out Kyde and Eric.

Kyde and Eric- https://www.youtube.com/c/kydeanderic
They were my main inspo for finally going to Japan. I used to watch their videos a lot and one day after watching their Living in Japan series I finally decided fuck it I am going. Booked flights and 3 months later we were in Japan lol. I love their style of videos, understated but still fun and honest. Most youtubers here are obnoxious, can't stand them.

Another youtuber I have followed more or less from the beginning and watched her channel grow was Sharla, now known as Sharmeleon. She is dating Chris (Abroad in Japan) though, one of the obnoxious youtubers I was talking about... but I still like Sharlas stuff, she makes great videos and it's kind of interesting and nice to see how a youtuber becomes famous and grows their channel.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda amazing how far Chris has come from those early videos. I was even rewatching the original JAJ from like 2017, and these are significantly better production wise.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
After doing a Charity stream for IDF, CDawg said that later this month (I believe the 28th in Japan), he and Chris will be streaming themselves, for eight hours each day (I think for a week), cycling across Hokkaido. So if someone wants to use that to see lots of sights, that will be cool! I believe it will also be an extension of the Charity stream he just did (which raised a crazy $55k in 4 hours).

Bad Advice

Jan 8, 2019
Just watched a couple of pewdiepie japan videos. Pretty cool, great vibe. Has he calmed down in recent time? I never watched his videos but I remember reading a lot about him saying controversial stuff and people being upset. But his Japan videos are nice (so far).

I also totally understand his reasons for liking and moving to Japan. I couldn't explain either why exactly I wanted to go to Japan. It wasn't anime, it was a general fascination with the country, with its history, with its industry, with its culture. If I had the means I would totally move to Japan as well. I wonder how he got a visa, doesn't look like he is teaching English or something lol. Probably investor visa or something?

Man I want go back..

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Just watched a couple of pewdiepie japan videos. Pretty cool, great vibe. Has he calmed down in recent time? I never watched his videos but I remember reading a lot about him saying controversial stuff and people being upset. But his Japan videos are nice (so far).

I also totally understand his reasons for liking and moving to Japan. I couldn't explain either why exactly I wanted to go to Japan. It wasn't anime, it was a general fascination with the country, with its history, with its industry, with its culture. If I had the means I would totally move to Japan as well. I wonder how he got a visa, doesn't look like he is teaching English or something lol. Probably investor visa or something?

Man I want go back..
He'll have gotten an entertainer visa - he's a multi-millionaire so would be more than eligible for it.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
This was an interesting vid, had no idea about the no AC at night and peeing sitting down thing

View: https://youtu.be/StsK2V7x8-A

I watched this yesterday - my partner was laughing along; we felt it was Paolo's cry for help lol

In her case, she runs quite cold when sleeping so any additional cooling in the room will cause her to feel bad in the morning so I try and keep things temperate. In regards to sitting down whilst peeing; I have a cleanliness OCD and know enough about elderly bladder control that I always sit down by habit anyway when doing my business; no amount of toxic masculinity is going to shame me out of doing it!

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
I watched this yesterday - my partner was laughing along; we felt it was Paolo's cry for help lol

In her case, she runs quite cold when sleeping so any additional cooling in the room will cause her to feel bad in the morning so I try and keep things temperate. In regards to sitting down whilst peeing; I have a cleanliness OCD and know enough about elderly bladder control that I always sit down by habit anyway when doing my business; no amount of toxic masculinity is going to shame me out of doing it!

I want them to do a followup with Maiko listing things Paolo does that irks her lol

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Chris uploaded the 2nd of 3 Journey Across Japan videos for this series

View: https://youtu.be/onnkLQPgUEM

Well shot as per usual but as this goes along it feels more and more like they just filmed a holiday haha. Good for them.

Worthintendo

Oct 25, 2017
Related to Chris, Sharla's recent video is about her going home to Canada for a week and it's interspliced with Chris's adventures with the cats

View: https://youtu.be/HPxq0R3RGGU

I didnt know I needed Chris and Maro in videos together but I really need all the Chris and Maro videos now.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Nout, it had just been a while and Chris outed himself in a relationship (Good for him, seem like a good couple). The reaction was positive but I think maybe they've just been a bit slow on content for a bit.

I do wonder about Taken for Garnted and Chris's relationship on that, he didn't seem enthusiastic about a collab and he works closely with Connor and Joey.

Bengraven