Icebergslim

Feb 19, 2021
Ok after many hours I still have some lingering questions.

How do I properly use VFD. I see everyone call Light for an attribute but how much am I hurting myself by just waiting for them to play a creature the following turn.

Im still not fully sure how Forbidden Droplets works. How do you use this card to prevent spell use activation. Like say I have a creature on the board and a trap card in my hand. If I use FD to negate a creature and send the trap card do I have to have another spell card in my hand and send that to also keep them from activating spells on their turn.

What do the Hold levels in the options do.

Is there a way to stop the game from prompting me on my cards but leave the prompts for interacting with the opponent.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Skill Drain preventing me from using Widow Anchor is the only rules thing that feels like bullshit imo

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Highest I've gotten is 7000atk

14400 ATK here.

Number62GalaxyEyesPrimePhotonDragon-LDS2-EN-C-1E.png

+

latest

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely crazy Duel against a Rokket Borreload Deck. Like, insane back and forth against my Megalith.

They won (Barrelsword Dragon lol) but I put up a heck of a fight. They made a few errors I noticed, such as they targeted a monster in my GY I was trying to Special Summon with a Trap that would steal it, but they didn't choose the copy I myself targeted but a different copy...can the opponent even tell?

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
Man, Ogdoadics have really grown on me. Was only using them for shits in my Vennominaga deck for the stupid combo but now I think I actually kind of rate them. They're a really nice addition, especially once you set up a lock with Cosmic Slicer and Alien Kid. Basically a free rank 4 or level 2 link monster, or a free board wipe.

To add to this, was just in a 40 minute duel against a blue eyes deck that was clearly not using any kind of monster removal in magic or trap form. Poor guy just sat there trying to figure out how to get around Slicer / Kid whilst I had to chip away through a field of super high defense monsters that only Slicer had high enough attack to kill. They eventually apparently had enough when they had 8 cards in their deck left and just surrendered after trying every trick in the book. They even tried summoning a link monster to get around Slicer forcing defence mode, but with the a-counters on them they weren't able to attack over Alien Kid.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I have been fighting this Dryton player with Kaijus, we have been going for some turns .
I think the person is already frustrated, twice u have destroyed the combos with traps lol

I need to improve my DM deck, any places to see ideas?
Also is Spiral good? I have a few of those cards

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
DM deck is ok right now, but we really need Illusion of Chaos and the Timeaus Dragon to be added to the game. Also the deck suffers from Nostalgia bait, and a lot of key cards were made UR or SR.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, Ogdoadics have really grown on me. Was only using them for shits in my Vennominaga deck for the stupid combo but now I think I actually kind of rate them. They're a really nice addition, especially once you set up a lock with Cosmic Slicer and Alien Kid. Basically a free rank 4 or level 2 link monster, or a free board wipe.

To add to this, was just in a 40 minute duel against a blue eyes deck that was clearly not using any kind of monster removal in magic or trap form. Poor guy just sat there trying to figure out how to get around Slicer / Kid whilst I had to chip away through a field of super high defense monsters that only Slicer had high enough attack to kill. They eventually apparently had enough when they had 8 cards in their deck left and just surrendered after trying every trick in the book. They even tried summoning a link monster to get around Slicer forcing defence mode, but with the a-counters on them they weren't able to attack over Alien Kid.
Man I loved the alien cards as a kid, gotta try them out one day.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to beat Tri-Bridgade without taking damage, I'm getting a little better with my combos :D

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'm stuck with an Eldlich deck until Konami hands out more gems. I snuck in a single Mount of the Bound Creator to make the golden boy more annoying to deal with. I'm also thinking about crafting a Chain Energy so I can meme with Pain Gainer but that's probably a waste of resources.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
DM deck is ok right now, but we really need Illusion of Chaos and the Timeaus Dragon to be added to the game. Also the deck suffers from Nostalgia bait, and a lot of key cards were made UR or SR.
DM deck was the first deck I made in this game and yeah, it's decent. With the right hand you can win pretty easily but it still needs more options made available like you said.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I hate going first then drawing into a hand made to go second lol. Still won tho, games like this make me love yugioh

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That new ritual opens up a lot more plays, since it's a negate you can get onto the field easy after using it's search in hand, especially since DM doesn't currently have Dragoon to work with.

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
While true that most decks are mainly UR or SR, I have no doubt that the future DM support that is currently missing will also be UR. The deck also lacks a super boss monster since Dragoon is banned (Maybe Quintet Magician). The best it can do right now is DM Dragon Knight Turbo and slowly disrupt the opponent slowly via Dark Magic Circle.

Master of Chaos though would be an interesting boss monster when he eventually gets here. In the TCG, he got overshadowed since Dragoon takes the spotlight.

MasterofChaos-BACH-JP-UR.png

"Dark Magician" + 1 "Chaos" or "Black Luster Soldier" Ritual Monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 1 LIGHT or DARK monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can Tribute 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster; banish all monsters your opponent controls. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 Spell in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Master of Chaos" once per turn.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
While true that most decks are mainly UR or SR, I have no doubt that the future DM support that is currently missing will also be UR. The deck also lacks a super boss monster since Dragoon is banned (Maybe Quintet Magician). The best it can do right now is DM Dragon Knight Turbo and slowly disrupt the opponent slowly via Dark Magic Circle.

Master of Chaos though would be an interesting boss monster when he eventually gets here. In the TCG, he got overshadowed since Dragoon takes the spotlight.

MasterofChaos-BACH-JP-UR.png
It's honestly a good going second card, as it can easily break an opponent's board. Illusion of Chaos, however, I think is going to be the card to turbo out (using Advanced Ritual Art) given Dragoon is banned and it has a negate that activates Circle upon completion (so you get a negate and a banish very easily) and it helps set up your graveyard a bit.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Legit the only thing fluffals need is a retrain of fluffal dog (fluffal corgi) to specify any edge imp. That would fix all my problems with the deck. Then maybe a non shit boss monster lol. Also a fusion which let's me special from hand would be fine if we can't do a dog retrain

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I've always been this way no changing now, although I am playing Blue eyes which is a 'little' meta. I was playing Monarch/Control well after more meta decks were out like lightsworn and stardust synchro back in the day because I was still having success with it at locals and the few regionals we would go to. I haven't played the real game since before Xyz's came out but I always try to run something I really enjoy playing, in links last I played I ran red eyes and in legacy I had the most fun with exodia.

Shit I still make warrior beat down decks based on decks I made in WC04

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
It's not meta relevant but it's I saw it the other day on here https://ygoprodeck.com/red-eyes-burn-2022-2/
I have no idea if it's good or how it works.

So close, it's got the burn but no control element to it. Thanks though, that gave me a good update on what Red-Eyes is up to nowadays, as well as how a lot of its newer support seems to not play together so well. If Red-Eyes ever gets to the point of playing burn control I'll be there on day 1.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
I'm on a losestreak and my handtraps are doing nothing against these solitaire decks

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
The Best of One nature of Master Duel means that you'll probably have to main deck a few of the gimmicky hand traps. I have a single copy of Sauravis in my deck since it's a single target negate in the hand and a special summon negate in the GY. I'm thinking about crafting Dimensional Shifter or Droll after I make a playset of Nibiru.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
The Best of One nature of Master Duel means that you'll probably have to main deck a few of the gimmicky hand traps. I have a single copy of Sauravis in my deck since it's a single target negate in the hand and a special summon negate in the GY. I'm thinking about crafting Dimensional Shifter or Droll after I make a playset of Nibiru.
If I'm reading it correctly, Sauravis needs to be on the field to negate a special summon.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
5 Upcoming packs
u3i7c3dlexf81.png

Ruler's Mask

① Dramaturge of Despia
② The Iris Swordsoul
③ Despian Quaeritis
④ Starving Venemy Dragon
⑤ Antihuman Intelligence ME-PSY-YA

Beyond Speed

① Shooting Majestic Star Dragon
② Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
③ Baronne de Fleur
④ Hi-Speedroid Clear Wing Rider
⑤ Stellar Wind Wolfrayet

7zh2d3dlexf81.png

Fusion Potential

① Dual Avatar - Empowered Kon-Gyo
② Frightfur Chimera
③ Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaiapelio
④ Predaplant Triphyoverutum
⑤ Gaia the Magical Knight of Dragons

Synchro Starlight

① Blackwing Full Armor Master
② Trishula, Zero Dragon of the Ice Barrier
③ Infernoble Knight Emperor Charles
④ Ruddy Rose Dragon
⑤ White Aura Bihamut

Xyz Explosion

① Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon
② Constellar Pleiades
③ Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
④ Teardrop the Rikka Queen
⑤ Bujintei Susanowo

Everything is from reddit.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Experimenting with a Tri-brigade/ancient warriors deck but it feels too messy and complicated for an average player like me. Guess I'll just stick with a regular Ancient Warriors deck lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
5 Upcoming packs
u3i7c3dlexf81.png

Ruler's Mask

① Dramaturge of Despia
② The Iris Swordsoul
③ Despian Quaeritis
④ Starving Venemy Dragon
⑤ Antihuman Intelligence ME-PSY-YA

Beyond Speed

① Shooting Majestic Star Dragon
② Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
③ Baronne de Fleur
④ Hi-Speedroid Clear Wing Rider
⑤ Stellar Wind Wolfrayet

7zh2d3dlexf81.png

Fusion Potential

① Dual Avatar - Empowered Kon-Gyo
② Frightfur Chimera
③ Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaiapelio
④ Predaplant Triphyoverutum
⑤ Gaia the Magical Knight of Dragons

Synchro Starlight

① Blackwing Full Armor Master
② Trishula, Zero Dragon of the Ice Barrier
③ Infernoble Knight Emperor Charles
④ Ruddy Rose Dragon
⑤ White Aura Bihamut

Xyz Explosion

① Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon
② Constellar Pleiades
③ Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
④ Teardrop the Rikka Queen
⑤ Bujintei Susanowo

Everything is from reddit.
Damn there's a new Black Rose Dragon!

Tournament bracket

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
The dungeon die has been cast, the brackets for the
1st ResetEra YGO Master Duel Tournament
have been decided!

Tournament page:
https://challonge.com/ktypv01

ktypv01.svg

All participants listed below, please organize your matched via DM. Feel free to include me in the conversation so I can track who is putting in more effort to make it work. Feel free to announce your match times and share spectator links if you want.

Participants and Deck Lists
Biestmann
Tournament-Deck.png
Shemhazai
Shemhazai-s-Tournament-Deck.png
Turnscr3w
7ED4FD56D856190C5B22DAD1659FDA46219F37FA
Fj0823
unknown.png
Silfer
EmawpoW.png
Dealan
K82JgaN.png
Aaronrules380
c4iwPdK.png
Agni Kai
RRWaFBp.png
StarsTurnCold
yBFzrLNl.png
Regiruler
2022020509175300-ECCA017D1F44A802225C9AA087D5E3ED.jpg
Darkeyes
Screenshot-1.png
gryvan
hY0ZU8f.jpeg
n3ss
rDJf3cjl.jpg

2ps5OTql.jpg
B-Dubs
ENKlPMf.png
TheMerv
yTHIxUSl.jpg

Jet Synchron x1
Cyberse Synchron x2
Quillbolt Hedgehog x1
Synchron Explorer x1
Doppelwarrior x3
Maxx "C" x2
Caligo Claw Crow x3
Synchron Carrier x3
Junk Converter x3
Junk Synchron x3
Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring x2
Quickdraw Synchron x2
Raigeki x1
Monster Reborn x1
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Tuning x3
Lightning Storm x1
Starlight Junktion x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Forbidden Chalice x3
Torrential Tribute x1
Solemn Judgement
Vanity's Emptiness x1
Extra:
Formula Synchron
Herald of the Arc Light
Junk Warrior
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Jet Warrior
Accel Synchron
Junk Speeder
Stardust Charge Warrior
Junk Archer
Shooting Riser Dragon
Junk Destroyer
Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
Stardust Warrior
Satellite Warrior
Cosmic Blazar Dragon
DWarriorSN
LLakftM.png

Rules
  • You only get one deck for the tournament! The decks will be publicly visible to all tournament participants to allow for easy cheat detection!
    • Please take a screenshot of your deck and send it to me prior to your first match!
    • No side decks, as master duel does not offer this option as of today
  • The tournament matches follow a best of 3 format. The duelist winning two duels advances to the next round. A 3rd match draw results in an additional match round. Upon loss, you have another chance to make your way out of the graveyard via the loser's bracket!
    • Please inform me of the outcome of your matches once decided
    • If you fear your opponent to be untruthful, take a screenshot of the win record of the matches, an option that is offered in the room settings
    • A disconnect mid-match is treated as a match loss
Organisational Stuff
  • Please don't take forever to organize and have your match. If you realize you cannot make time for your next match in due time, drop out on your own so that other rounds can proceed without delay
  • Should you be unable to create a room to host your duels, I will try to do it for you
    • When creating a room for your duels, regular duel time is to be applied
  • If you want to save recordings of the matches to share them with us, that'd be great!
With different timezones at play, we might run into some difficulties, but let's not sweat it and just try to have fun!

Prize
The winner receives...
tumblr_mkta1l3nW41s6b8a2o1_500.gif

$13.99 worth of gems. Don't spend all of it at once

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You only get one deck for the tournament! The decks will be publicly visible to all tournament participants to allow for easy cheat detection!
  • Please take a screenshot of your deck and send it to me prior to your first match!
So do I send it to you then you'll post it here or do I just post it here?
Edit: Locked in my deck. I'm just posting it here.
Edit 2: NVM!

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So do I send it to you then you'll post it here or do I just post it here?

Straight to me, unless you want your round 1 opponent to have a fun time building a deck just for you. As a participant myself, I am okay with Turnscr3w sending me theirs after our first duel, so no one thinks me a cheat.

Once both round 1 partners of a respective match showed me their respective decks, I will add the pics of both of them to the info post above.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
The dungeon die has been cast, the brackets for the
1st ResetEra YGO Master Duel Tournament
have been decided!

Tournament page:
https://challonge.com/ktypv01

Screenshot-2022-02-05-131755.png

All participants listed below, please organize your matched via DM. Feel free to include me in the conversation so I can track who is putting in more effort to make it work. Feel free to announce your match times and share spectator links if you want.

Rules
  • You only get one deck for the tournament! The decks will be publicly visible to all tournament participants to allow for easy cheat detection!
    • No side decks, as master duel does not offer this option as of today
  • The tournament matches follow a best of 3 format. The duelist winning two duels advances to the next round. A 3rd match draw results in an additional match round. Upon loss, you have another chance to make your way out of the graveyard via the loser's bracket!
    • Please inform me of the outcome of your matches once decided
    • If you fear your opponent to be untruthful, take a screenshot of the win record of the matches, an option that is offered in the room settings
    • A disconnect mid-match is treated as a match loss
Organisational Stuff
  • Please don't take forever to organize and have your match. If you realize you cannot make time for your next match in due time, drop out on your own so that other rounds can proceed without delay
  • Should you be unable to create a room to host your duels, I will try to do it for you
    • When creating a room for your duels, regular duel time is to be applied
  • If you want to save recordings of the matches to share them with us, that'd be great!
With different timezones at play, we might run into some difficulties, but let's not sweat it and just try to have fun!

Prize
The winner receives...
tumblr_mkta1l3nW41s6b8a2o1_500.gif

$13.99 worth of gems. Don't spend all of it at once
What time scale do we have to get the first rounds in? Are we talking within the next few hours, within the day, or within the week?

Biestmann Thank you so much for doing all this!

Shemhazai I guess it's time to...

yu-gi-oh-time-to-duel.gif
D:

Guess I better actually pick which deck to play. The choice between picking the smart child who's going places and the child that you actually like. :[

What's your availability looking like?

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
What time scale do we have to get the first rounds in? Are we talking within the next few hours, within the day, or within the week?

Hours would be brutal. I don't really want to state an exact amount of days cause I don't know everybody's schedule, but within 3 days should be feasible hopefully. Preferrably sooner.