• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tecl0n

Oct 25, 2017
I've yet to finish VRAINS, and destroying side characters is a staple of the series.
But what in the ever living fuck did they do to Go.
Christ

Next Gen 7 Advanced set is focused on Gen 5 Xyz Dimmension nostalgia!

Phantom-Rage-Packaging.jpg

RaidRaptors and Phantom Knights get new support! Plus our cover card is "Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon"

beyondtheduel.com

[PHRA] We got new Raidraptor & Phantom Knights!

That cover monster and packaging looks mighty familiar… PS: Did Orcust somehow get support again? Packaging for Phantom Rage PHRA-JP001 レイダーズ・ウィング (Raiders’ Wing) DARK Winged Beast / Effect LV4 0/2000…

That RUM is looking good.
I hope airraid coming TCG is more likely now.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I've yet to finish VRAINS, and destroying side characters is a staple of the series.
But what in the ever living fuck did they do to Go.
Christ

That RUM is looking good.
I hope airraid coming TCG is more likely now.

Oh don't you worry there's even shittier character assassinations coming your ways.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You know I'm just randomly thinking, but it feels like literally every time a Vrains character switched to a new archtype it was a huge downgrade. Dinowrestlers are just bad, whereas Gouki were fantastic, and Marinecess is mediocre at best in comparison to Trickstars

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
When is SEVENS coming back?
this week

www.tv-tokyo.co.jp

遊☆戯☆王SEVENS|テレビ東京アニメ公式

遊☆戯☆王SEVENSの新着情報ページ。ゴーハ第7小学校に通う王道遊我はそれまでのキュークツなデュエルを変えるため、新しいデュエルのルール“ラッシュデュエル”を発明。ラッシュデュエルの面白さを世界に広めようと奮闘する。 遊☆戯☆王SEVENSのテレビ東京アニメ公式サイトです。最新情報やストーリー、キャラクター紹介や次回予告などを掲載しています。

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I mean I'm pretty sure rush duels already have rules in place for an extra deck even though no extra deck cards currently exist so it's definitely planned for the future

Yep, Rush Duels have an Extra Deck, but no Extra Deck cards have been revealed for that format.

Maybe it'll have its own ED mechanics.

Also the way RD work, I wouldn't count on them being simple for long. The ruleset makes any consistent card broken AF.

tecl0n

Oct 25, 2017
Finished VRAINS, yeeeeesh not good.
I dont think playmaker ever lost?

@Ignisters are cool tho.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
ygorganization.com

YGOrganization | [OCG] Structure Deck Theme 2020 partial results #2

This post was definitely not made by an Ice Barrier dragon. 1st Ice Barrier 2nd Cyber 3rd Gusto 4th Trickstar 5th Morphotronic 6th Kuriboh 7th Kaiju 8th Star Seraph 9th Tour Guide 10th Superheavy…

Konami is holding a poll to decide the next two structure decks with Ice Barriers and Cyber Style(meaning Cyber Dragon and Cyberdark together) leading. Poll ends tomorrow so it will probably be these two unless Gustos pull a comeback. Ice Barriers will need a lot of new main deck monsters with a consistent theme to become playable.

Aside from that miserable ending, Arc-V had some incredible moments.

I'm also a fan of Reiji's deck.
The only issue with Reiji is that he only got 8 duels and half of them were at the end of the series. His deck was cool though.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Reiji being saved for the climatic battles while keeping this "Big Brother" overlord feel over the character made him cool...But it also meant he had no way of feeling like a real rival to Yuya. It doesn't feel like these two have a rival relationship

Jack absolutely is Yuya's rival, they kept pushing and challenging one another in great ways.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

Poll results are in and Ice Barriers got first, while Cyber Style got second.

This means Ice Barrier decks might actually b playable and the Cyber decks might actually be usable together like in GX.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Seriously, Konami just stretching out the DSOD world in Duel Links because Aigami is still an unavailable character.

Any news of Zexal World debuting this year?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

PHOTON LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(I'm sure they will be all supported in the end)

Last edited:

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Sylvans need the support to be playable lol

A lot of those decks either are former top tier decks or have waifus, so they might have fanbases that show out. Right now I would say Lightsworn is the favorite unless people come out to vote against.

Lightsworn is bigger than anything on it's side of the bracket and Photons have to go against Mermails round one.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just want to say I'd love to see a classic, one-and-done Sevens game released that's in the vein of the old handheld titles.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Valkyrie fans botted the create a card poll lol. This led to Inzektor fans botting back only for the poll to magically jump up by 10k votes in the last day to give Valkyrie a massive lead when Inzektors were winning yesterday.

This contest is going to be pay to win for the respective fans.

4k spike for Valkyrie to put them in the lead.

Well at least Sylvans have a chance now I guess. As a fan of Inzektors this sucks though.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Valkyrie fans botted the create a card poll lol. This led to Inzektor fans botting back only for the poll to magically jump up by 10k votes in the last day to give Valkyrie a massive lead when Inzektors were winning yesterday.

Well at least Sylvans have a chance now I guess. As a fan of Inzektors this sucks though.

This is a shitshow lmao

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Seems like Konami caught on and has suspended the campaign to figure out a better way to handle this

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So they started the Create-a-card from round 1 again, but now it seems it's even easier to bot, and literally anyone can vote multiple times by just using incognito mode on their browser

Sasuga Konami-sama

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
New expansion! Blazing Vortex!! We GX NOW BOYS!

Cover card is Armed Dragon Thunder LV10!

Blazing-Vortex-packaging.jpg

884_20200901063700_img_1_xZjC5GDYRBkWLV6noPhXH4QnGlahcluP8RP3YRRnS2AdL4EzHlKPgZ0m8PHY02oy.png

Armed Dragon Thunder LV10
WIND Dragon / Special Summon / Effect
LV10 3000/2000
Dragon" monster effect.
(1) Apply 1 or more of the following effects according to this card's ATK if it was Special Summoned by an "Armed Dragon" monster effect.
-1 or more: This card's name is treated as "Armed Dragon LV10".
-10 or more: Cannot change control.
-100 or more: Cannot be destroyed by battle.
-1000 or more: Once per turn, during your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 other card on the field; destroy it, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK.
-10000 or more: Once per turn: You can destroy all other cards on the field.

ygorganization.com

YGOrganization | Blazing Vortex’s Armed Dragons [BLVO-JP]

Normally I’d write something sane here, but this is literally my childhood favorite monster, so: BLVO-JP001 Armed Dragon Thunder LV10 Level 10 WIND Dragon Effect Monster 3000 ATK 2000 DEF (1) If this…

2bc0fba7495cc7eea14a330702df9b56c23eb2a2r1-245-180_hq.gif

Last edited:

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I find it hilarious how they made the effect text reference the catchphrase considering that the ones up to 1000 will pretty much always be live (and when they aren't they'll probably all be off, or only 1000 is off at most since you're unlikely to be bringing it less than 100 without just making it zero)