• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
MDP.gif

He wants to make six of them.

https://collider.com/zack-snyder-rebel-moon-six-movies/

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
I'm just gonna wait for the rated r cut then get mad that I even watched it in the first place

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to say that I read (Story) as (Sorry) and thought to myself "Yep, that totally checks." šŸ˜…

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Honestly if it keeps him away from other existing franchises then maybe they should let him do all six of them so he can just play with his toys in a corner where we can all ignore him

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone name a single character from this movie? Any merch? How do they claim this "franchise is a success" beyond people maybe turning it own when they take a nap?

The protagonist is Kora

The villain is Atticus Noble
- That's all I really remember.

The rest are more indefinable by their character traits rather than their name or personality:

Farm guy who's in love with Kora (NB - because we were told this, not because he showed it)

Traitor guy who's friendly until we find out he's a traitor

Stoic noble general guy who IIRC also has a Latin-sounding name. Something like Tyberius?

Stoic noble warrior notlightsabre lady

Stoic noble shirtless guy. Good at taming animals. Bad at wearing shirts

Stoic noble rebel leader guy who bravely suicides himself

Featuring Corey Stoll as farm leader with a Scandi-sounding name

And Anthony Daniels Hopkins as NotThreepio With A Gun