• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Got the LD immediately, that's good.

I'll use my, what, 250+ weapon tokens and 22ish EX tokens to get the rest of the kit, I'm not fudging around this close to Cecil.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy that lag, well it's kinda sad there wasn't any for Arciela, meaning people were not excited for her, haha.
Got the LD immediately, that's good.

I'll use my, what, 250+ weapon tokens and 22ish EX tokens to get the rest of the kit, I'm not fudging around this close to Cecil.
Nice, congrats!
Yeah it's better to play it safe for now.

Edit : aaah, that first cutscene, that music, nostalgia here we go~

Last edited:

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing on the free, and then LD in 5 tickets. I threw down another 30 to see if I can round out his kit, and another LD.

So it's going to be one of those banners, is it?

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, more powerstones~

Hope you get Arciela soon, and big papa heroking Cecil with ease, I believe in you!

well it could have gone worse lol

Had enough dupes from Ceo's banner that I was able to MLB and EX+ his entire kit immediately. Got everything I wanted for Arciela with just tickets. Still have a decent amount of both currency available too...I'm happy!

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
OK BT on the free draw....which makes it my third, I believe? Those, plus the four Ulti BTs I got during her featured banners and I'm getting close to another token purchase. Buuuut I have them all so yay?

I should mention that roughly during this same time, I've drawn a whole ZERO LDs. For the first time since playing this game, since it launched, I'm starting to feel rather 'eh' about it. Story content is not overly interesting anymore and each Lufenia is more of a time investment than I'd like. Newer characters are few and far between and most are....odd choices, with Rikku/Red/Lunafreya/Rufus etc. nowhere to be seen. I can't think of anyone upcoming that I'm excited to recruit from a longtime FF fan perspective.

I'm mostly just venting, however Genshin Impact has been more enjoyable on all those fronts lately so the contrast between the two makes my issues with OO seem more apparent. I'll keep playing but I'll stop with any costume/kupocard/moogle pass purchases going forward and stay strict f2p.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like I am building Ceo. Got his LD and 35 from the free multi and 15 from story mode. I'll just token his EX

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
80 Tix for Ceo's EX and got his LD in my first gem pull. Have to token his 35cp, so not a bad night of pulls at all.

Oct 25, 2017
ended up spending a touch more than I wanted ideally but I'll be damned if the dupes didn't help my MLBing. Being able to bring CEO to full realization all at once is a great feeling lol

and now I have Aricelas whole kit with her LD yesterday and everything else coming in around 40 tickets. Got everything for my Alph too, love the carbuncle gimmick.

Thanks everyone for all the advice and encouragement!!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
done with Baltheir, Rude, Ramza and OK friend

I have noticed that this has been my go to team for a while now :D

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Nothing from the free pull but got the whole kit in 3 more gem pulls so overall pretty good.
No OK BT though, I guess that's life! I won't use tokens for this I think since Cecil BT is probably more desirable.

Also: No Ceodore SB chocoboard? :( Maybe in the next couple days? (I never keep track of when chocoboards are released...)

Last edited:

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing on the free pull but got OK's burst with the first ticket on the banner.. now I don't know if to gem pull for OK's LD since I'm currently out of tickets lol

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't spend 3 hours on the Lufenia, unlike the last 2 ones, nice.

b40a3a77-b627-4887-a47qkdr.png

Hardest part was at the beginning trying to not die, also Ceodore's Vibra Plus+ is really strong but the constant dispel and poisons from the bosses need some timing to pull it off.
Around 50% HP it was a walk in the park, just intensive DPSing. And I totally forgot they have HP damage disable immunity, a cruel joke for Arciela to be synergy.

Last edited:

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I was wondering why doing summon boards for ceodore was "slow" then I realized I didn't have mog pass activated lol. I haven't board farmed since November and forgot what I needed to do.

Ah well it's just 2 fights more, I can handle it and get some extra wild points in as well

Also I just realized since we will only get 1 new character a month, the wild points I have stocked up in November will last me like 6-7 new units I dont have to worry about. That's basically 7 months I don't need to worry about it!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
And even then, next month "new" character is Aranea and her SB was already farmed for.
Divine Ramuh is coming soon though.

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why doing summon boards for ceodore was "slow" then I realized I didn't have mog pass activated lol. I haven't board farmed since November and forgot what I needed to do.

Ah well it's just 2 fights more, I can handle it and get some extra wild points in as well

Also I just realized since we will only get 1 new character a month, the wild points I have stocked up in November will last me like 6-7 new units I dont have to worry about. That's basically 7 months I don't need to worry about it!

They're all new to me god damnit! ; ;

I really need PCecil and Keiss to go well since bae is right after them.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have three this go-round: Ceodore, Cid, and Prishe. Hardly anyone puts up Kuja or Cloud helpers now, which slows it down a bit, too.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I hope i have successfully ruined squall for all of you like this twitter has for me, hahaha

It's crazy seeing Hiimdaisy content after Cucumber Quest ended so long ago, but I welcome it!

Oct 25, 2017
Well there you go. Tbf I plan on doing mog pass all the time too so lol

Do we think there will be another point event between now and Pcecil though....

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
There are a lot of posters that started the game as the thread started and gave up on it sooner or later afterwards.

Kinda why I wanna be the guy who makes the new thread, I got a responsibility as a member of the community to be a capable and helpful leader in some ways, and I'd be willing to accept that additional responsibility to help it grow and prosper : P

Either way, I dunno, actually. So I guess my response is unhelpful to the situation!

Edit: He commented once before the game launched saying he was on the fence until he found out Layle shows up, I guess he fell off the fence in the last three years : P

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
screenshot_20210311-0j2kja.png

Super easy Lufenia. I even screwed up by using Krile's LD call and negating Arciela's damage for a while.

Ceodore is insanely strong.

I used the same team for the CQ, and it was even easier.

Oct 25, 2017
screenshot_20210311-0j2kja.png

Super easy Lufenia. I even screwed up by using Krile's LD call and negating Arciela's damage for a while.

Ceodore is insanely strong.

I used the same team for the CQ, and it was even easier.

Hope(HA)fully I can replicate this in 300 years once I reach Chapter 3!
There are a lot of posters that started the game as the thread started and gave up on it sooner or later afterwards.

Kinda why I wanna be the guy who makes the new thread, I got a responsibility as a member of the community to be a capable and helpful leader in some ways, and I'd be willing to accept that additional responsibility to help it grow and prosper : P

Either way, I dunno, actually. So I guess my response is unhelpful to the situation!

Edit: He commented once before the game launched saying he was on the fence until he found out Layle shows up, I guess he fell off the fence in the last three years : P

Oh shit, I had always assumed you did the OP lol Your knowledge and cheerleading of the game seems unparalleled XD

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
HOLY SHIT I'M A MORON
Believe me, you are no worse then the people who got really confused when they beat the first chapter and suddenly they are doing cecil's paladin stuff with characters that just show up... because they missed that there were more chapters in act 1 because they misread act 2 as Chapter 2, haha.

If you don't mind being confused or replaying the cutscenes in the cutscene viewer later when you get their legit, feel free to play through the Act 2 chapter 1 parts and get those points/gems : P

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there used to be this big ass portal right next to Act 1, Chapter 1 on the map that took you to Act 2, Chapter 1. Like, right next to it and much closer than where Act 1, Chapter 2 is.