MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
They're past the 12k mark for fundraising now, which means we're only 10k away from the food reviews!

MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
Oh man, a studio return might finally be on the horizon? I see on Twitter that all California adults will be eligible for vaccine from April 15

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Oh man, a studio return might finally be on the horizon? I see on Twitter that all California adults will be eligible for vaccine from April 15
A vaccine doesn't mean that you can't get sick any more and it certainly doesn't mean that you can't get the virus in you and spread it to others.
But that's for sure good news, way faster that it will ever be over here. Let's hope none of the mutations get resistant to the current vaccines.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing that Ben volunteers at a cat shelter every Sunday is the most wholesome thing I've ever heard (Fast and Loose show).

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Honestly my hope is they get to the SF movie spoiler mode. Food reviews and a puppet show don't do anything for me personally.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Honestly my hope is they get to the SF movie spoiler mode. Food reviews and a puppet show don't do anything for me personally.
The puppet show probably isn't my thing either, but I will probably watch it just because I know how enthusiastic Jones is about puppets.
I do think the food reviews can be a fun thing to watch, but I used to watch some of these on youtube a couple of years ago.

I am honestly surprised how high they got since it didn't pick up the pace like what I remembered from previous fundraisers. I didn't watch a lot of the content this week, so I missed quite a bit of the progress they made. I believe it was around 10k or so when I put a bit of money myself. I am happy I was wrong though.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
The puppet show probably isn't my thing either, but I will probably watch it just because I know how enthusiastic Jones is about puppets.
I do think the food reviews can be a fun thing to watch, but I used to watch some of these on youtube a couple of years ago.

I am honestly surprised how high they got since it didn't pick up the pace like what I remembered from previous fundraisers. I didn't watch a lot of the content this week, so I missed quite a bit of the progress they made. I believe it was around 10k or so when I put a bit of money myself. I am happy I was wrong though.

I'm sure the trickle of tax refunds and stimulus checks through the week helped people feel more charitable. Also the closer you get to goals people want like the spoiler modes and cursed easy update the more likely people are willing to part with their money.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just happy they got to the Mario Bros movie spoiler mode. GOAT movie. EZX will obviously follow a similar trajectory to GDQs and basically double their total in the last day.

Naythan

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Yeah, but it could still theoretically be months until it's actually their turn.
I don't think it will be that long. It's becoming easier and easier for Americans to be vaccinated quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of the Allies don't have their first shots already. I assume the studio return will be slow and steady but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some duo and trio streams start popping up this summer or even earlier, depending on how comfortable everyone is with current CDC recommendations. I assume they will address all this once they're ready.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I don't think it will be that long. It's becoming easier and easier for Americans to be vaccinated quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of the Allies don't have their first shots already. I assume the studio return will be slow and steady but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some duo and trio streams start popping up this summer or even earlier, depending on how comfortable everyone is with current CDC recommendations. I assume they will address all this once they're ready.

It's still not likely to be until middle of the year at the earliest.

And it's very doubtful they do duo and trio streams. When they go back to the studio, it's going to be an event. Small streams would lessen that.

I fully expect EZA and Kinda Funny to return to their studios with full day marathon streams that will double as fundraisers.

Solidpanic

Oct 28, 2017
I'm at work and can't check the stream, anyone have an update on donations? I think I saw on lunch earlier that we were at $17k? I hope we get the Forbidden Easy Update

Naythan

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I already donated around $70 bucks and was gonna try and help push them over the edge in the last minute but it looks like that won't be necessary. Congrats for making it to 25K y'all :)

Hazz3r

AVALANCHE
Nov 3, 2017
Just saying. Jackfruit is great as an ingredient in hot dishes, Jackfruit Curry is delicious. It does not deserve to be left alone all the way down in F Tier!

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I'm relieved to hear they made it. Couldn't follow live past the euro-friendly kick-off stream, but reactions in this thread had me question my own good feelings about the goals. Glad I didn't speak up and jinx it.

Thanks to all of you who donated. You made forbidden Mario nightmares come true.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I listened to Ian's Fast and Loose show and it's the first time I've heard Gabby and I just gotta say I loved her boisterous laughter throughout it.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I listened to Isla's Fast and Loose show and it's the first time I've heard Gabby and I just gotta say I loved her boisterous laughter throughout it.

She was in a few Isla things before, at least one Easy Update banner Fast and Loose as well as the Reaction Shots on black filmmakers, in case you wanna dig for more boisterous laughs next time you've got time to spare.

Last edited:

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, amazing to hear they hit their goals. Can't wait for a few of them - Mario spoiler mode is gonna be good.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Such a fun week of ezx streams, i really hope we get some continuations, blood and jones playing it takes two, ian and ben just shooting the shit while jones plays dragon's dogma, weekly hunts, all the kind of stuff i want from the twitch content

Nov 5, 2017
Such a fun week of ezx streams, i really hope we get some continuations, blood and jones playing it takes two, ian and ben just shooting the shit while jones plays dragon's dogma, weekly hunts, all the kind of stuff i want from the twitch content
I also really wanted that Blood/Jones It Takes Two stream to continue, but it seems that Blood has already confirmed that this stream isn't going to happen, unfortunately.

See the attached screenshot: